Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Six & Seven by Briella

LF: Six & Seven by Briella

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
253 Posts 79 Posters 5.7k Views 66 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • emoloserE emoloser

    @ruumeow67 ill add u on a alt dc hold upp

    ruumeow67R
    ruumeow67R
    ruumeow67
    wrote last edited by
    #222

    @emoloser okok

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • emoloserE emoloser

      @itwontfit all good maybe try pixeldrain?

      itwontfitI
      itwontfitI
      itwontfit
      wrote last edited by
      #223

      @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

      π•±π–—π–Šπ–Š π–šπ–•π–‘π–”π–†π–‰π–˜ ~ π–€π–“π–Žπ–™π–ž 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•­π–‘π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–— π–π–Šπ–‘π–• ~ π•°π–‰π–Žπ–™π–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–†π–•

      emoloserE 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • itwontfitI itwontfit

        @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

        emoloserE
        emoloserE
        emoloser
        wrote last edited by
        #224

        @itwontfit all goood!! tyy

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • H
          H
          hunterdunn8
          wrote last edited by
          #225

          where seven attt thoooo
          '

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • itwontfitI itwontfit

            @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

            emoloserE
            emoloserE
            emoloser
            wrote last edited by
            #226

            @itwontfit update??

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • emoloserE emoloser

              https://transfer.it/t/d0psmPwRWRwC six!!

              C
              C
              Cociane.vrc
              wrote last edited by
              #227

              @emoloser I need seven

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • nobodysgirlN
                nobodysgirlN
                nobodysgirl
                wrote last edited by
                #228

                bump for both pls ❀

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • heartH
                  heartH
                  heart
                  wrote last edited by
                  #229

                  @ruumeow67 You're fucking disgusting, and the fact that you seem to be proud of the way you act is genuinely disturbing. I hope you reconsider your choices and start acting like a normal human being.

                  avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ruumeow67R ruumeow67

                    @secrets_beneeth im in these files as a screenshot, im perderme

                    CatBoyLOVERC
                    CatBoyLOVERC
                    CatBoyLOVER
                    wrote last edited by
                    #230

                    @ruumeow67 oh rudy my baby😭😭😭😭

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CatBoyLOVERC
                      CatBoyLOVERC
                      CatBoyLOVER
                      wrote last edited by
                      #231

                      I wanna see the blacklist😭

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • awalkingcorpseA
                        awalkingcorpseA
                        awalkingcorpse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #232

                        Bump for Seven, please

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • heartH heart

                          @ruumeow67 You're fucking disgusting, and the fact that you seem to be proud of the way you act is genuinely disturbing. I hope you reconsider your choices and start acting like a normal human being.

                          avicollectorA
                          avicollectorA
                          avicollector
                          wrote last edited by
                          #233

                          @heart guys whats going on

                          image.jpeg

                          ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰
                          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                          ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • heartH
                            heartH
                            heart
                            wrote last edited by
                            #234

                            @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

                            CatBoyLOVERC 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • heartH heart

                              @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

                              CatBoyLOVERC
                              CatBoyLOVERC
                              CatBoyLOVER
                              wrote last edited by
                              #235

                              @heart rudy is of age now

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CatBoyLOVERC
                                CatBoyLOVERC
                                CatBoyLOVER
                                wrote last edited by
                                #236

                                and she been over aged after the black list came out

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • CatBoyLOVERC
                                  CatBoyLOVERC
                                  CatBoyLOVER
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #237

                                  and this bitch said i was @brat this aint me girlly
                                  and girl i leaked ur shit almost more then a year ago idk why we still bringing me up😭😭😭✌️✌️✌️
                                  IMG_2766.png

                                  inkkerI 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • heartH
                                    heartH
                                    heart
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #238

                                    @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                                    CatBoyLOVERC 2 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • heartH heart

                                      @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                                      CatBoyLOVERC
                                      CatBoyLOVERC
                                      CatBoyLOVER
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #239

                                      @heart i get that but that was past shit and she ain’t age baiting no more?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • heartH
                                        heartH
                                        heart
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #240

                                        @catboylover you defending her...?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • heartH heart

                                          @catboylover I'm aware of that but she's not taking accountability for what she has done as I said. she age baited when we wasn't of age. she is just a terrible person. end of story lol

                                          CatBoyLOVERC
                                          CatBoyLOVERC
                                          CatBoyLOVER
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #241

                                          @heart does it matter i met rudy after she turned 18

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular