Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Six & Seven by Briella

LF: Six & Seven by Briella

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
couplematching
247 Posts 77 Posters 5.4k Views 66 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • itwontfitI itwontfit

    @emoloser i'll try again rn my last transfer failed

    emoloserE
    emoloserE
    emoloser
    wrote last edited by
    #217

    @itwontfit all good maybe try pixeldrain?

    itwontfitI 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • emoloserE emoloser

      @ruumeow67 you js got posted in briellas server

      ruumeow67R
      ruumeow67R
      ruumeow67
      wrote last edited by ruumeow67
      #218

      @emoloser yeah i saw, tht sadass blacklist; i could care less though tbh

      emoloserE 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ruumeow67R ruumeow67

        @emoloser yeah i saw, tht sadass blacklist; i could care less though tbh

        emoloserE
        emoloserE
        emoloser
        wrote last edited by
        #219

        @ruumeow67 it is a sad ass blacklist looll Im pretty sure you dont like me so ima stay anon lol but I hope your doing well

        ruumeow67R 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • emoloserE emoloser

          @ruumeow67 it is a sad ass blacklist looll Im pretty sure you dont like me so ima stay anon lol but I hope your doing well

          ruumeow67R
          ruumeow67R
          ruumeow67
          wrote last edited by
          #220

          @emoloser wait help wdym i dont like u, wait add me, i just got back to this game so i dont rlly remember half the ppl on this game im ngl

          emoloserE 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ruumeow67R ruumeow67

            @emoloser wait help wdym i dont like u, wait add me, i just got back to this game so i dont rlly remember half the ppl on this game im ngl

            emoloserE
            emoloserE
            emoloser
            wrote last edited by
            #221

            @ruumeow67 ill add u on a alt dc hold upp

            ruumeow67R 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • emoloserE emoloser

              @ruumeow67 ill add u on a alt dc hold upp

              ruumeow67R
              ruumeow67R
              ruumeow67
              wrote last edited by
              #222

              @emoloser okok

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • emoloserE emoloser

                @itwontfit all good maybe try pixeldrain?

                itwontfitI
                itwontfitI
                itwontfit
                wrote last edited by
                #223

                @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

                π•±π–—π–Šπ–Š π–šπ–•π–‘π–”π–†π–‰π–˜ ~ π–€π–“π–Žπ–™π–ž 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•­π–‘π–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–— π–π–Šπ–‘π–• ~ π•°π–‰π–Žπ–™π–˜ 𝖋𝖔𝖗 π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–†π–•

                emoloserE 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • itwontfitI itwontfit

                  @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

                  emoloserE
                  emoloserE
                  emoloser
                  wrote last edited by
                  #224

                  @itwontfit all goood!! tyy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • H
                    H
                    hunterdunn8
                    wrote last edited by
                    #225

                    where seven attt thoooo
                    '

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • itwontfitI itwontfit

                      @emoloser trying now, it was alr a shitty optimized project then i added stuff to it to fix it so its taking a min

                      emoloserE
                      emoloserE
                      emoloser
                      wrote last edited by
                      #226

                      @itwontfit update??

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • emoloserE emoloser

                        https://transfer.it/t/d0psmPwRWRwC six!!

                        C
                        C
                        Cociane.vrc
                        wrote last edited by
                        #227

                        @emoloser I need seven

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • nobodysgirlN
                          nobodysgirlN
                          nobodysgirl
                          wrote last edited by
                          #228

                          bump for both pls ❀

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • heartH
                            heartH
                            heart
                            wrote last edited by
                            #229

                            @ruumeow67 You're fucking disgusting, and the fact that you seem to be proud of the way you act is genuinely disturbing. I hope you reconsider your choices and start acting like a normal human being.

                            avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • ruumeow67R ruumeow67

                              @secrets_beneeth im in these files as a screenshot, im perderme

                              CatBoyLOVERC
                              CatBoyLOVERC
                              CatBoyLOVER
                              wrote last edited by
                              #230

                              @ruumeow67 oh rudy my baby😭😭😭😭

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • CatBoyLOVERC
                                CatBoyLOVERC
                                CatBoyLOVER
                                wrote last edited by
                                #231

                                I wanna see the blacklist😭

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • awalkingcorpseA
                                  awalkingcorpseA
                                  awalkingcorpse
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #232

                                  Bump for Seven, please

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • heartH heart

                                    @ruumeow67 You're fucking disgusting, and the fact that you seem to be proud of the way you act is genuinely disturbing. I hope you reconsider your choices and start acting like a normal human being.

                                    avicollectorA
                                    avicollectorA
                                    avicollector
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #233

                                    @heart guys whats going on

                                    image.jpeg

                                    ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰
                                    Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                                    ⊱ ────── {⋆β™₯⋆} ────── ⊰

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • heartH
                                      heartH
                                      heart
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #234

                                      @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

                                      CatBoyLOVERC 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • heartH heart

                                        @avicollector Apparently there’s been a lot of discussion in here about a blacklist involving Briella and minors, and rudy being a hardcore agebaiter... I saw what was being said and got really upset about it, which is why I said what I said. But I’m not trying to make a scene in this forum. I’m just frustrated because, from what I’ve seen from experience, she doesn’t seem to take accountability for anything she's done and continues to be proud and have an ego.

                                        CatBoyLOVERC
                                        CatBoyLOVERC
                                        CatBoyLOVER
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #235

                                        @heart rudy is of age now

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CatBoyLOVERC
                                          CatBoyLOVERC
                                          CatBoyLOVER
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #236

                                          and she been over aged after the black list came out

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular