Cracking Avatar Codes
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b03765c-723f-448c-a035-f0c1daa67304 I have returned.. lol.
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0b03765c-723f-448c-a035-f0c1daa67304 I have returned.. lol.
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4aa2214-6f9b-4a36-88c0-db7d69e1d7ff
I've been trying to find the code for a few hours now . . . It's horrible!!!!! aaaaaahhhh!!!!!
-
@anipe not this guy again bruh.. not even good avatars and not even worth 15$ a month to get codes bro
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_0a4cbc9e-e846-4e91-be27-e9d570d27b78 (58726545)
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4aa2214-6f9b-4a36-88c0-db7d69e1d7ff
I've been trying to find the code for a few hours now . . . It's horrible!!!!! aaaaaahhhh!!!!!
It's a 4 digit code that uses numbers from 1 to 7 which gives us 2401 codes, if we keep in mind the 5 second wait for every 5 attempts that would take arouuuuuund..... 3 hours and 20 minutes to try every code depending on how patient you are, excluding obvious ones like (1234, 1111, 2222, 3333, 4444, 1212, 2323, etc...) would only round that number down to 3 hours and 10 minutes give it a take :D!
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a4aa2214-6f9b-4a36-88c0-db7d69e1d7ff
I've been trying to find the code for a few hours now . . . It's horrible!!!!! aaaaaahhhh!!!!!
-
@myradiothyweed maybe i can crack the code on your vrcw, if you want i can try
-
@derpyking218 :o! thank you so much!!!
-
@myradiothyweed maybe i can crack the code on your vrcw, if you want i can try
@IsajiBro i already got codes from a client its all good

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
