Artsy VRC scientist
-
@fenicheart your avi is ready! I tried fixing everything to the best of my abilities, ( I FORGOT TO ADD THE LINK THE FIRST TIME OML)
Things that do not work!
- the "Lolipop" (It was weirdly WAYYY off to the side and unmoveable)
- Rim light
- Decal hue on leotard (i think thats how its spelt)
- Heels in the body menu(THIS DOES WORK JUST NOTING IT HERE BC YOU HAVE TO BE IN A SPECIFIC MENU!(MENU NAMED CLOTHING IS FOR HEELS TOGGLE))
- Expressions (Was a FT model so had no built in expressions)
- Gesturing with left hand for some reason (Right works fine)

Requirements (Shader Is poi pro but toon can work too!)

Want an avi fixed? come to my thread!
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2212913 -
@fenicheart your avi is ready! I tried fixing everything to the best of my abilities, ( I FORGOT TO ADD THE LINK THE FIRST TIME OML)
Things that do not work!
- the "Lolipop" (It was weirdly WAYYY off to the side and unmoveable)
- Rim light
- Decal hue on leotard (i think thats how its spelt)
- Heels in the body menu(THIS DOES WORK JUST NOTING IT HERE BC YOU HAVE TO BE IN A SPECIFIC MENU!(MENU NAMED CLOTHING IS FOR HEELS TOGGLE))
- Expressions (Was a FT model so had no built in expressions)
- Gesturing with left hand for some reason (Right works fine)

Requirements (Shader Is poi pro but toon can work too!)

Want an avi fixed? come to my thread!
https://forum.ripper.store/post/2212913@Baphometscurse it nices you put things that don't work
-
does anyone know the base model?
-
I'm having this problem trying to upload an avatar; am I doing something wrong?

-
does anyone know the base model?
@blushieeeieie Base model is ruru pretty sure
-
B Baphometscurse referenced this topic
-
I'm having this problem trying to upload an avatar; am I doing something wrong?

@HumildKami same
-
this isnt working for me
-
i couldn't find the FACS Utilities needed for this (at least the one that works cus i tried n the shaders where screwy) idk if its how I'm doing it but i lowkey need help

@sockhater vcc://vpm/addRepo?url=https://facs01-01.github.io/FACS-VPM-Listing/index.json
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login