Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift: 「MA対応」VRC用360度カメラギミック・最大4K

Gift: 「MA対応」VRC用360度カメラギミック・最大4K

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
gimmickcamera
7 Posts 4 Posters 1.3k Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretend LikeP
    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend Like
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    alt text
    Booth Link: https://kimriovr.booth.pm/items/7398688
    alt text
    Download Link:
    [register or login to view this hidden content] (Mega Store)
    [register or login to view this hidden content] (WorkUpload)

    If you want parts just ask?
    Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
    Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

    IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

    1 Reply Last reply
    👏
    9
    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like referenced this topic
    • kazenikuK
      kazenikuK
      kazeniku
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      thank you sm!

      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • kazenikuK kazeniku

        thank you sm!

        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend LikeP
        Pretend Like
        wrote last edited by Pretend Like
        #3

        @kazeniku Mind If i ask is there specific obs settings you need to use? And how do you edit such footage of this???

        Nvm I don;t think i can use this LMFAO i have a 1440p Monitor and i can't upscale to 3840x2160 (4K)

        If you want parts just ask?
        Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
        Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

        IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • kazenikuK
          kazenikuK
          kazeniku
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          i dont understand how to use after record it lol

          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • kazenikuK kazeniku

            i dont understand how to use after record it lol

            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @kazeniku there is youtube video online you can use to guide you unfortunately for me im an idiot and have a 1440p monitor and can't upscale my res to do the 4k

            If you want parts just ask?
            Im happy to Provide you parts if I have them Available, If not help you find a Person that does!
            Gatekeeping parts, Thats not what I do here.

            IF A LINK NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED AGAIN OR UPDATED PING ME OKAY I SWEAR I'M NOT LOOKING THROUGH ALL MY POST TO SEE WHOS ASKING ME

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              korekore12345678
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              ありがとう✨️

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • R
                R
                reddit
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                thanks you~~~

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular