Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu

LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
umamusumevrc avataragnestachyonpaid avatars
520 Posts 111 Posters 16.1k Views 165 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S someuser2232

    @Pocoyo248 horse or human, which path shall you walk?

    R
    R
    RIPPENRIPPER
    wrote last edited by
    #486

    @someuser2232 atp just add both

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SenkoS
      SenkoS
      Senko
      wrote last edited by
      #487

      How about down the middle

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ThumpersHumpT
        ThumpersHumpT
        ThumpersHump
        wrote last edited by
        #488

        i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package 😛

        [register or login to view this hidden content] reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

        Screenshot 2026-10-03 171312.png

        THUMPPERRRZ
        I re-create avatars! I also rip and can de-gonso anything! But I'd have to upload it for you.

        P RoseaR 2 Replies Last reply
        4
        • S someuser2232

          @Pocoyo248 horse or human, which path shall you walk?

          P
          P
          Pocoyo248
          wrote last edited by
          #489

          @someuser2232 both, but the real question is... How big?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

            i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package 😛

            [register or login to view this hidden content] reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

            Screenshot 2026-10-03 171312.png

            P
            P
            Pocoyo248
            wrote last edited by
            #490

            @ThumpersHump Yoooo, thanks

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TheTalkingPlush
              wrote last edited by
              #491

              hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell

              R ThegerobT 2 Replies Last reply
              4
              • Raiden_NiceButtR
                Raiden_NiceButtR
                Raiden_NiceButt
                wrote last edited by
                #492

                This project is reaching levels I didn't expect; it's so beautiful.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T TheTalkingPlush

                  hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell

                  R
                  R
                  RIPPENRIPPER
                  wrote last edited by
                  #493

                  @TheTalkingPlush I’m gonna put you in my will bro

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T TheTalkingPlush

                    hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell

                    ThegerobT
                    ThegerobT
                    Thegerob
                    wrote last edited by
                    #494

                    @TheTalkingPlush You're our hero, bro 😊

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Tunasub0810T
                      Tunasub0810T
                      Tunasub0810
                      wrote last edited by
                      #495

                      we got multiple chefs in the kitchen cooking up a storm

                      ResuR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SenkoS
                        SenkoS
                        Senko
                        wrote last edited by
                        #496

                        Not even gordan Ramsay could cook this good

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ThumpersHumpT ThumpersHump

                          i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package 😛

                          [register or login to view this hidden content] reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

                          Screenshot 2026-10-03 171312.png

                          RoseaR
                          RoseaR
                          Rosea
                          wrote last edited by
                          #497

                          @ThumpersHump Got any other uma's perchance?

                          ThumpersHumpT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Sacrificer3254S
                            Sacrificer3254S
                            Sacrificer3254
                            wrote last edited by
                            #498

                            I would love having a Super Creek

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • A
                              A
                              aFASEfgSF
                              wrote last edited by
                              #499

                              @thetalkingplush I love you

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Tunasub0810T Tunasub0810

                                we got multiple chefs in the kitchen cooking up a storm

                                ResuR
                                ResuR
                                Resu
                                wrote last edited by
                                #500

                                @Tunasub0810 insert what is he cooking

                                Need helping handz!!! :33

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AbsoluteChoasA
                                  AbsoluteChoasA
                                  AbsoluteChoas
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #501

                                  Reading this feels like I just encountered a sacred collaboration between gods and men, HOLY-

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Raiden_NiceButtR
                                    Raiden_NiceButtR
                                    Raiden_NiceButt
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #502

                                    We are witnessing history being written before our eyes, gentlemen.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • D
                                      D
                                      DAEDRICswat
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #503

                                      Excited to see it ready!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Sacrificer3254S
                                        Sacrificer3254S
                                        Sacrificer3254
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #504

                                        I was not expecting to see this much dedication from this many people. I'm surprised

                                        Mr_NeutM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Sacrificer3254S Sacrificer3254

                                          I was not expecting to see this much dedication from this many people. I'm surprised

                                          Mr_NeutM
                                          Mr_NeutM
                                          Mr_Neut
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #505

                                          @Sacrificer3254 you bet!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular