LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu
-
@TheTalkingPlush Will there be a futa version?
-
@Raiden_NiceButt yes
-
@TheTalkingPlush Will there be a futa version?
-
@Pocoyo248 the prophet
-
@Pocoyo248 it’d be nice to have it

-
@Pocoyo248 however

-
@Pocoyo248 horse or human, which path shall you walk?
-
@Pocoyo248 horse or human, which path shall you walk?
@someuser2232 atp just add both
-
-
i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package

reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

-
@Pocoyo248 horse or human, which path shall you walk?
@someuser2232 both, but the real question is... How big?
-
i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package

reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

@ThumpersHump Yoooo, thanks
-
hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell
-
This project is reaching levels I didn't expect; it's so beautiful.
-
hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell
@TheTalkingPlush I’m gonna put you in my will bro
-
hello im back. i will be answering some questios. Yes, there will be a Futa Ver.(its default). from that to use from human or horse, imma go with both. I almost forgot to add the casual so theres more time and as an extra thanks to our friend @thumpershump i will be adding that cloth aswell
@TheTalkingPlush You're our hero, bro

-
we got multiple chefs in the kitchen cooking up a storm
-
-
i see how far yall have gotten with the last vrca, i got my hands on another edit of the uma if anyone wants to fiddle around with it. once again I'm not making it a unity package

reminder this is a VRCA not a UNITY PACKAGE

@ThumpersHump Got any other uma's perchance?
-
I would love having a Super Creek
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

