LF: Agnes Tachyon by Nobu
-
im back: there is arms. im working on porting the clothes
if everyone forgot. the clothes im adding are: Tracksuit, A towel, BunnySuit, Bikini and micro bikini -

Yay
Oh my god, I struggled so much with this texture. I had to do some janky fixes, but it's working. Maybe I'll get it 100% perfect someday (or maybe not). What matters is that it's done.
@thetalkingplush I'm exporting everything from the original file just to be safe.
Download Link (workupload.com)
Pass
thick_thighs_save_lives@Pocoyo248 thanks, ill continue the work
-
@Pocoyo248 thanks, ill continue the work
-
im back: there is arms. im working on porting the clothes
if everyone forgot. the clothes im adding are: Tracksuit, A towel, BunnySuit, Bikini and micro bikini@TheTalkingPlush How do you make the arm show up again? I'm curious, I tried but couldn't figure it out.
-
@TheTalkingPlush How do you make the arm show up again? I'm curious, I tried but couldn't figure it out.
@Pocoyo248 dont worry about it, my version have arms
-
@Pocoyo248 dont worry about it, my version have arms
@TheTalkingPlush Is your version the one that's above in this text thread or will we need to wait just a little while longer?
-
Status Update: BUNNI BUNNI BUNNI

-
Status Update: BUNNI BUNNI BUNNI

-
Status Update: The tracksuit is almost done, i just need to make the textures since it is a combination of 3 clothes for the pants, shoes, etc
-
Status Update: The tracksuit is almost done, i just need to make the textures since it is a combination of 3 clothes for the pants, shoes, etc
@TheTalkingPlush our savior
-
Status Update: BUNNI BUNNI BUNNI

-
Status Update: The tracksuit is almost done, i just need to make the textures since it is a combination of 3 clothes for the pants, shoes, etc
@TheTalkingPlush If you need help with anything, just let me know.
-
@TheTalkingPlush bump
-
When should we expect it to be done
-
When should we expect it to be done
@Sacrificer3254 doesn’t matter when it gets done, let them do it, they probably have other things to do in their life, best thing we can do is be patient
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


