Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Fixing vrcas !

Fixing vrcas !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fixing vrca
139 Posts 38 Posters 5.4k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    TigersharkPuppy
    wrote last edited by TigersharkPuppy
    #40

    can you help me with this one please?
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    avtr_baf111d1-2ab8-400c-aeb4-6a180dc0ac6c__Public_image.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • U
      U
      unknowndragon
      wrote last edited by
      #41

      Do you know someone who will do meme avatars? (sorry to bother you with this btw)

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • U unknowndragon

        Do you know someone who will do meme avatars? (sorry to bother you with this btw)

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote last edited by
        #42

        @unknowndragon I do not know sorry

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        U 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          @unknowndragon I do not know sorry

          U
          U
          unknowndragon
          wrote last edited by
          #43

          @Baphometscurse it's alr, sorry btw

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • shadooowolfyS shadooowolfy
            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
            BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote last edited by
            #44

            @shadooowolfy I'm sorry to say, I will not be proceeding with your req as you have also posted some of these models in milk's thread

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            shadooowolfyS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              @shadooowolfy I'm sorry to say, I will not be proceeding with your req as you have also posted some of these models in milk's thread

              shadooowolfyS
              shadooowolfyS
              shadooowolfy
              wrote last edited by
              #45

              @Baphometscurse i got you mine bad i'm gonna delete them sorry

              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • shadooowolfyS shadooowolfy

                @Baphometscurse i got you mine bad i'm gonna delete them sorry

                BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote last edited by
                #46

                @shadooowolfy ty ty ❤

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Galaxy_Is_HereG
                  Galaxy_Is_HereG
                  Galaxy_Is_Here
                  wrote last edited by
                  #47

                  Are my requests considered Loli avi's?

                  BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Galaxy_Is_HereG Galaxy_Is_Here

                    Are my requests considered Loli avi's?

                    BaphometscurseB
                    BaphometscurseB
                    Baphometscurse
                    wrote last edited by
                    #48

                    @Galaxy_Is_Here I can work on the miku! The 2nd one I saw posted in milk's thread so I'll see if milk will touch on that! If they don't I got it~!

                    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                    Galaxy_Is_HereG 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                      @Galaxy_Is_Here I can work on the miku! The 2nd one I saw posted in milk's thread so I'll see if milk will touch on that! If they don't I got it~!

                      Galaxy_Is_HereG
                      Galaxy_Is_HereG
                      Galaxy_Is_Here
                      wrote last edited by Galaxy_Is_Here
                      #49

                      @Baphometscurse Ok ty :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • J
                        J
                        Jupitive
                        wrote last edited by
                        #50

                        VRChat_2026-09-07_15-54-22.216_3840x2160.png

                        [register or login to view this hidden content] If at all possible, I love this model a lot

                        D BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • BaphometscurseB
                          BaphometscurseB
                          Baphometscurse
                          wrote last edited by
                          #51

                          This batch should be finished on Wednesday! all will have their respective post and pings ❤

                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                          Galaxy_Is_HereG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • L
                            L
                            local oven
                            wrote last edited by
                            #52

                            just these 2 if you could, photos are inside

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • P
                              P
                              pandora_rouge
                              wrote last edited by
                              #53

                              [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              avtr_177d534f-79aa-4644-9e93-04ab506b463c.png

                              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RosyPieR
                                RosyPieR
                                RosyPie
                                wrote last edited by RosyPie
                                #54

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                image.jpeg

                                Hi I deleted this from Lotus's post since they're so overworked with other people's files would it be alright if you could fix her for me? I will accept if you say no, I am new this and i sincerely apologize.

                                BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • J Jupitive

                                  VRChat_2026-09-07_15-54-22.216_3840x2160.png

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content] If at all possible, I love this model a lot

                                  D
                                  D
                                  Damn2198
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #55

                                  @Jupitive facts bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • VRCAmazingV
                                    VRCAmazingV
                                    VRCAmazing
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #56

                                    @baphometscurse you should move your topic to the "Services" category.

                                    Discord: VRCAmazing
                                    Upvotes are appreciated!


                                    ➡️ For the ripping thread: Please read the Q&A before posting! ⬅️

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RosyPieR RosyPie

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      image.jpeg

                                      Hi I deleted this from Lotus's post since they're so overworked with other people's files would it be alright if you could fix her for me? I will accept if you say no, I am new this and i sincerely apologize.

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #57

                                      @bellaboo File not found

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                                        could u do these 2? 🍰

                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        Baphometscurse
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #58

                                        @pr3ttygirl It shows only one model in the file on my end!

                                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                          @bellaboo File not found

                                          RosyPieR
                                          RosyPieR
                                          RosyPie
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #59

                                          @Baphometscurse It should work now

                                          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular