Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Fixing vrcas !

Fixing vrcas !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fixing vrca
139 Posts 38 Posters 5.3k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

    @fenicheart https://forum.ripper.store/post/2216709 here ya go!~

    fenicheartF
    fenicheartF
    fenicheart
    wrote last edited by
    #24

    @Baphometscurse Thank you!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      @kirowater @pr3ttygirl Please Provide photos for these models

      pr3ttygirlP
      pr3ttygirlP
      pr3ttygirl
      wrote last edited by
      #25

      @Baphometscurse
      i am sorry!!
      image.jpeg
      image.jpeg
      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      LETHALL BaphometscurseB 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • shadooowolfyS shadooowolfy
        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
        CarlosElLobo13C
        CarlosElLobo13C
        CarlosElLobo13
        wrote last edited by
        #26

        @shadooowolfy I NEED

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • shadooowolfyS
          shadooowolfyS
          shadooowolfy
          wrote last edited by shadooowolfy
          #27

          image.jpeg [register or login to view this hidden content] thank you

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • shadooowolfyS
            shadooowolfyS
            shadooowolfy
            wrote last edited by shadooowolfy
            #28

            image.jpeg[register or login to view this hidden content] last one ty

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kirowaterK kirowater

              @Baphometscurse does it matter??, maybe yours turns out better?? idk i would do myself but it's a gatekeep...

              BaphometscurseB
              BaphometscurseB
              Baphometscurse
              wrote last edited by Baphometscurse
              #29

              @kirowater It does matter, as I explained, its a work flow thing so Milk, Lotus and I don't fix the exact same model, I work with both Milk and Lotus now to help lighten their workload and again it is stated in my rules to which I have said I will not work on your request if you post in their threads, please be respectful.

              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • buntagonistB
                buntagonistB
                buntagonist
                wrote last edited by
                #30

                [register or login to view this hidden content] whenever u can!! take ur time โค
                avtr_03382342-0677-481d-8b1e-bf4a56ff42f2__Public_image.png

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pr3ttygirlP pr3ttygirl

                  @Baphometscurse
                  i am sorry!!
                  image.jpeg
                  image.jpeg
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  LETHALL
                  LETHALL
                  LETHAL
                  wrote last edited by
                  #31

                  @pr3ttygirl IS THE TOP ONE FIXED ITS SO CUTE

                  pr3ttygirlP 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • LETHALL LETHAL

                    @pr3ttygirl IS THE TOP ONE FIXED ITS SO CUTE

                    pr3ttygirlP
                    pr3ttygirlP
                    pr3ttygirl
                    wrote last edited by
                    #32

                    @LETHAL they havnt done it yet but if/when they do ill lyk ^^

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #33

                      Gonna be doing models in bulk!~ Almost finished with this batch<3

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      RosyPieR 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                        Gonna be doing models in bulk!~ Almost finished with this batch<3

                        RosyPieR
                        RosyPieR
                        RosyPie
                        wrote last edited by
                        #34

                        @Baphometscurse I would give the ones i just had done to you but i need them nsfw and you don't do that so I handed them to Lotus

                        BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RosyPieR RosyPie

                          @Baphometscurse I would give the ones i just had done to you but i need them nsfw and you don't do that so I handed them to Lotus

                          BaphometscurseB
                          BaphometscurseB
                          Baphometscurse
                          wrote last edited by Baphometscurse
                          #35

                          @bellaboo I don't really think you needed to say that here and I don't think lotus makes models NSFW either unless it comes already on it, I do make NSFW models, but I will not make toggles for it and textures if its not already NSFW (Unless I really like the model)

                          Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                          No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                          RosyPieR 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            @bellaboo I don't really think you needed to say that here and I don't think lotus makes models NSFW either unless it comes already on it, I do make NSFW models, but I will not make toggles for it and textures if its not already NSFW (Unless I really like the model)

                            RosyPieR
                            RosyPieR
                            RosyPie
                            wrote last edited by
                            #36

                            @Baphometscurse They made one that they already fixed for me nsfw as a custom request but I'm just tryna find someone who would do that in general but i apologize for the unneeded comment.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                              @bellaboo I don't really think you needed to say that here and I don't think lotus makes models NSFW either unless it comes already on it, I do make NSFW models, but I will not make toggles for it and textures if its not already NSFW (Unless I really like the model)

                              RosyPieR
                              RosyPieR
                              RosyPie
                              wrote last edited by
                              #37
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • shadooowolfyS shadooowolfy
                                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                BaphometscurseB
                                BaphometscurseB
                                Baphometscurse
                                wrote last edited by
                                #38

                                @shadooowolfy there is two vrca's in the link you sent, are they both this avatar?

                                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • xedinhoX
                                  xedinhoX
                                  xedinho
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #39

                                  its always funny to see what people post in these threads


                                  Make sure to check out Asset Hunter!

                                  Milltina, Sio, Shinano enjoyer
                                  Robotfucker

                                  view count

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T
                                    T
                                    TigersharkPuppy
                                    wrote last edited by TigersharkPuppy
                                    #40

                                    can you help me with this one please?
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                    avtr_baf111d1-2ab8-400c-aeb4-6a180dc0ac6c__Public_image.png

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • U
                                      U
                                      unknowndragon
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #41

                                      Do you know someone who will do meme avatars? (sorry to bother you with this btw)

                                      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • U unknowndragon

                                        Do you know someone who will do meme avatars? (sorry to bother you with this btw)

                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        BaphometscurseB
                                        Baphometscurse
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #42

                                        @unknowndragon I do not know sorry

                                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                        U 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                          @unknowndragon I do not know sorry

                                          U
                                          U
                                          unknowndragon
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #43

                                          @Baphometscurse it's alr, sorry btw

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular