Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Fixing vrcas !

Fixing vrcas !

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fixing vrca
139 Posts 38 Posters 5.4k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

    Gooood morning night city!
    The surgery went well! I am expected to be able to come home in a week or less!

    carlie foreverC
    carlie foreverC
    carlie forever
    wrote last edited by
    #125

    @Baphometscurse good job glad it went well!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      Gooood morning night city!
      The surgery went well! I am expected to be able to come home in a week or less!

      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12L
      lenkagamine12
      wrote last edited by
      #126

      @Baphometscurse again dont rush urself take ur tame even when u get home give urself a day or too

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12
        wrote last edited by
        #127

        how are u doing

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TheRippingDemonT
          TheRippingDemonT
          TheRippingDemon
          wrote last edited by
          #128

          hey ik your like busy, hope your doing well. But would you be able to repair this, [register or login to view this hidden content]
          heres some images too (btw when i tried it had some shader issues but that might just have been the way i ported it)
          Screenshot 2026-09-19 194328.png
          Screenshot 2026-09-19 194051.png
          image.jpeg
          image.jpeg
          you can do this like when ever you want, im really not in a rush.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BaphometscurseB
            BaphometscurseB
            Baphometscurse
            wrote last edited by
            #129

            I will try working on some of these when i get home monday morning, but just another update...I do private conversions and comms! I will be prioritizing them as my comms are gonna help me with my medical fees! (Or if you'd like to support I have a ko-fi on my profile!)

            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • lenkagamine12L
              lenkagamine12L
              lenkagamine12
              wrote last edited by
              #130

              @baphometscurse are mine nearly done or are u stil not feeling well my ones aree 17 days down if ur curius

              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

                @baphometscurse are mine nearly done or are u stil not feeling well my ones aree 17 days down if ur curius

                BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote last edited by
                #131

                @lenkagamine12 please read the above message, I will have to prioritize comms and priv fixes for a bit

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • silly_kittyS
                  silly_kittyS
                  silly_kitty
                  wrote last edited by
                  #132

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  image.jpeg

                  Top 500 Jerkmate player

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                    @lenkagamine12 please read the above message, I will have to prioritize comms and priv fixes for a bit

                    lenkagamine12L
                    lenkagamine12L
                    lenkagamine12
                    wrote last edited by
                    #133

                    @Baphometscurse ok again thank u i aprecieat u and il try to be more pateint

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • жana.plЖ
                      жana.plЖ
                      жana.pl
                      wrote last edited by
                      #134

                      @baphometscurse would really appreciate this!
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      image_2026-10-01_011349814.png

                      Pleaseee rep +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #135

                        Gonna start trying to working on these again while i'm balancing things, Also keep in mind everyone i have booth comms open and priv fixes are available (not for free) as stated before it will help out with covering the cost of my surgery!

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        Rem_best124R 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                          Gonna start trying to working on these again while i'm balancing things, Also keep in mind everyone i have booth comms open and priv fixes are available (not for free) as stated before it will help out with covering the cost of my surgery!

                          Rem_best124R
                          Rem_best124R
                          Rem_best124
                          wrote last edited by
                          #136

                          @Baphometscurse what was the surgery forr

                          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Rem_best124R Rem_best124

                            @Baphometscurse what was the surgery forr

                            BaphometscurseB
                            BaphometscurseB
                            Baphometscurse
                            wrote last edited by
                            #137

                            @Rem_best124 I had to get surgery for my appendix!

                            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                            Rem_best124R 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • LETHALL
                              LETHALL
                              LETHAL
                              wrote last edited by
                              #138
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                @Rem_best124 I had to get surgery for my appendix!

                                Rem_best124R
                                Rem_best124R
                                Rem_best124
                                wrote last edited by
                                #139

                                @Baphometscurse hope you get better soon : >

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular