Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Rottytops by Zy0n7

LF: Rottytops by Zy0n7

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
27 Posts 6 Posters 4.1k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RipperDemonR
    RipperDemonR
    RipperDemon
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Holy shit lol that's alot to take in

    ALilRottenA 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

      Holy shit lol that's alot to take in

      ALilRottenA
      ALilRottenA
      ALilRotten
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      @RipperDemon

      Yeaaaah, sorry. Its better if you see it visually and you can just slowly figure it out on your own. That's what I did when I first learned all of this.
      I tend to be rather... descriptive when I try to help someone thinking it'll make things easier, but for most it makes it harder. (Just wanna make sure there are no confusions, but I end up confusing those who are REALLY new to this) Sorry. ^^;

      • I rig up models
      • I add clothing/assets to premade models
      • Learning how to make models
      • Can make VRC ports
      • I teach people via YT

      [I do NOT do trades]

      :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

        Holy shit lol that's alot to take in

        ALilRottenA
        ALilRottenA
        ALilRotten
        wrote on last edited by ALilRotten
        #17

        @RipperDemon

        I went searching around and I found Zy0n7's Shantae model. Its the blender file, the FBX and the textures, but that's it.
        It doesn't have a Unity/VRC version. However that should be easy to do to make for yourself, you can always learn how.
        If not I could always come in and make a VRC version. (But it will take me a while because I'm still working on Rotty and she's my main priority when it comes to models at the moment.
        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        • I rig up models
        • I add clothing/assets to premade models
        • Learning how to make models
        • Can make VRC ports
        • I teach people via YT

        [I do NOT do trades]

        :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          ExpiredJewel
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          if it were to come to that do make a post for updates! i would love to have both Rottytops and Shantae all together when they finish

          ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • E ExpiredJewel

            if it were to come to that do make a post for updates! i would love to have both Rottytops and Shantae all together when they finish

            ALilRottenA
            ALilRottenA
            ALilRotten
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            @Letecus
            Rodger that.
            I'm doing all of Rotty's outfits now, so it'll be a bit. Heck, I might even throw in a random fan made outfit if I find one I like.
            I'll make a post under "Gifts" or something if I'm gonna have a DL for all of them at once.
            Now the only ones left are Bolo and Skye. Heheh. >:3
            Wonder if I could find any...

            • I rig up models
            • I add clothing/assets to premade models
            • Learning how to make models
            • Can make VRC ports
            • I teach people via YT

            [I do NOT do trades]

            :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

            1 Reply Last reply
            👍
            0
            • RipperDemonR
              RipperDemonR
              RipperDemon
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              How goes the progress?

              ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

                How goes the progress?

                ALilRottenA
                ALilRottenA
                ALilRotten
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                @RipperDemon

                I'm at 40% of making all outfits and weightpaints.
                Its going to take a while.
                I am also going have to redo some textures because of the UVMaps I did. (In short, I'm an idiot.)
                If you want to see the outfits I reccomend going to my Bluesky profile. I post pictures of them and what I'm doing.
                Or you could just wait until I post something on here.
                Up to you.

                • I rig up models
                • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                • Learning how to make models
                • Can make VRC ports
                • I teach people via YT

                [I do NOT do trades]

                :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  ExpiredJewel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  got it, and all i could say you're doing a great job

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RipperDemonR
                    RipperDemonR
                    RipperDemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    Hows it comin along?

                    ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

                      Hows it comin along?

                      ALilRottenA
                      ALilRottenA
                      ALilRotten
                      wrote on last edited by ALilRotten
                      #24

                      @RipperDemon
                      Slow.
                      I found myself working on other projects, models and teaching other people how to rig up models, reduce bones and upload models into quest.
                      So, I'm quite busy and Rotty has been placed kind of on the back burner. Some of her outfits are weight painted though. I just need to organize them and make the last one which is kind of difficult...

                      Oh, and I've been teaching myself on how to make new models from scratch so... that's something that I'm doing as well.

                      • I rig up models
                      • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                      • Learning how to make models
                      • Can make VRC ports
                      • I teach people via YT

                      [I do NOT do trades]

                      :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                      tsukasasanT 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RipperDemonR
                        RipperDemonR
                        RipperDemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #25

                        Awesome!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍
                        0
                        • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                        • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

                          @RipperDemon
                          Slow.
                          I found myself working on other projects, models and teaching other people how to rig up models, reduce bones and upload models into quest.
                          So, I'm quite busy and Rotty has been placed kind of on the back burner. Some of her outfits are weight painted though. I just need to organize them and make the last one which is kind of difficult...

                          Oh, and I've been teaching myself on how to make new models from scratch so... that's something that I'm doing as well.

                          tsukasasanT
                          tsukasasanT
                          tsukasasan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          @ALilRotten hi, any updates? 😮

                          ALilRottenA 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • tsukasasanT tsukasasan

                            @ALilRotten hi, any updates? 😮

                            ALilRottenA
                            ALilRottenA
                            ALilRotten
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @tsukasasan
                            None.

                            I have been working on other models. Rotty is on the backburner until further notice.

                            • I rig up models
                            • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                            • Learning how to make models
                            • Can make VRC ports
                            • I teach people via YT

                            [I do NOT do trades]

                            :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular