Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: ALMA

LF: ALMA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
femalemilitaryequipmentscarpretty
53 Posts 15 Posters 1.5k Views 30 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • katzudonK
    katzudonK
    katzudon
    wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Bump!

    Sometimes I share assets, I guess.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • pinguimluluP
      pinguimluluP
      pinguimlulu
      wrote on last edited by
      #43

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        just1anon
        wrote on last edited by
        #44

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          Kaha
          wrote on last edited by
          #45

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • katzudonK
            katzudonK
            katzudon
            wrote on last edited by
            #46

            I come bearing good news. I refunded a game on Steam and managed to budget this.

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Sometimes I share assets, I guess.

            AshtaA evangelyneE 2 Replies Last reply
            👍 ♥
            5
            • SUPERSIGMA9843S
              SUPERSIGMA9843S
              SUPERSIGMA9843
              wrote on last edited by
              #47

              OUIII SHITTT THANKNYOU BROOO

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • J
                J
                just1anon
                wrote on last edited by
                #48

                thanks

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • katzudonK katzudon

                  I come bearing good news. I refunded a game on Steam and managed to budget this.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  AshtaA
                  AshtaA
                  Ashta
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #49

                  @katzudon May I know what the game was that you had to refund?

                  katzudonK 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • katzudonK katzudon

                    I come bearing good news. I refunded a game on Steam and managed to budget this.

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    evangelyneE
                    evangelyneE
                    evangelyne
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #50

                    @katzudon do you perhaps the unity files or did it just come with the blender rig ?

                    katzudonK 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • evangelyneE evangelyne

                      @katzudon do you perhaps the unity files or did it just come with the blender rig ?

                      katzudonK
                      katzudonK
                      katzudon
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #51

                      @evangelyne Both blender rig and unity package are in the ZIP.

                      Sometimes I share assets, I guess.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AshtaA Ashta

                        @katzudon May I know what the game was that you had to refund?

                        katzudonK
                        katzudonK
                        katzudon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #52

                        @Ashta Solo Levelling Arise Overdrive. As much as I am a fan of SL, the game is mid.

                        Sometimes I share assets, I guess.

                        AshtaA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • katzudonK katzudon

                          @Ashta Solo Levelling Arise Overdrive. As much as I am a fan of SL, the game is mid.

                          AshtaA
                          AshtaA
                          Ashta
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #53

                          @katzudon A worthy sacrifice to the team.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular