Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIP REQUEST: cappy avatar

RIP REQUEST: cappy avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
rip requestrip helpcapybarafurryfurry avatar
3 Posts 2 Posters 117 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DannyCRD
    DannyCRD
    DannyCR
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6b35716a-c5f0-46d1-92b3-d4fb0d30d59c Can someone rip this cappy avatar? I need it for my boyfriend

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DannyCRD
      DannyCRD
      DannyCR
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • DannyCRD DannyCR

        https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6b35716a-c5f0-46d1-92b3-d4fb0d30d59c Can someone rip this cappy avatar? I need it for my boyfriend

        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTM
        wrote last edited by AigisTTM
        #3

        @DannyCR I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

        My discord is: flugelthechosen

        Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular