[Request - Port to Blender] Green Orc by Geserty
-

This is the first topic I ever make here.
Basically, not long ago, I got Geserty's orc model for Daz3d from here.
Sadly, I have tried for 3 months now to learn how to operate that platform to port the entire model (with all assets like body hair, morphs, penor, etc) into Blender, but I failed. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but Daz3d makes no sense to me, unlike Blender.So, I decided to turn to others for help, and I'd be really grateful if someone took on this request.
Green Orc model by Geserty:Thank you in advance for looking into my request.
-
link down
-
link down
@Nyova-nebula I put the link up for 30days, and I was planning on bumping my post after it got down. But I've decided to share the assets with those who would help. If you're willing to convert it to Blender, let me know and I'll send it to you.
-
yes
-
yes
@Nyova-nebula Alright, sending you the link in a direct message.
-
The best I could manage was this.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login