Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
jane doezenlesszonezerofemboy edit
223 Posts 90 Posters 21.7k Views 195 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

    @scare I will try to make a ft ver! since i'm getting mouth tracking soon (wish i could afford the full FT but yk LMAO) but atm i am recovering from surgery! so i will try after i get home!

    CyntynalC
    CyntynalC
    Cyntynal
    wrote last edited by
    #209

    @Baphometscurse Hell yeah, I hope you recover well, and take the time with the avi. quality gon be insane within due time

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mynul26M mynul26

      so the thicc one just doesnt exist or what i been trying to find it for a while and i dont wanna be here but the chat its making it more confusing

      Neko_HazukiN
      Neko_HazukiN
      Neko_Hazuki
      wrote last edited by
      #210

      @mynul26 Right now it's not here yet, the person is still recovering from surgery I think however they are definitely still working on it. They will give us an update though so we have to wait patiently and give them as much time they can. ^^

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      1
      • VoxPopuliV
        VoxPopuliV
        VoxPopuli
        wrote last edited by
        #211

        Waiting patiently for the nsfw version, no rush, great work!

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VoxPopuliV VoxPopuli

          Waiting patiently for the nsfw version, no rush, great work!

          E
          E
          elisedelgraft
          wrote last edited by
          #212

          @VoxPopuli same

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M
            M
            MugetsuVR
            wrote last edited by
            #213

            Hey, no rush but i have a question, idk if its the lighting or the shaders but it looks a bit off, any idea how to fix it?image_2026-09-30_181633353.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 181500.png

            BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M MugetsuVR

              Hey, no rush but i have a question, idk if its the lighting or the shaders but it looks a bit off, any idea how to fix it?image_2026-09-30_181633353.png Screenshot 2026-09-30 181500.png

              BaphometscurseB
              BaphometscurseB
              Baphometscurse
              wrote last edited by
              #214

              @MugetsuVR you would have to play around with the shaders more to how you want them, ik opti box is weird with how i shade stuff

              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • JunovaJ
                JunovaJ
                Junova
                wrote last edited by
                #215

                looking good! 💛

                Me like upvote

                Checking the website daily, if i got something the community wants. I'll give it to them! (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  gambatte
                  wrote last edited by
                  #216

                  I was curious, does this have face tracking by any chance?

                  NibblesN 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • G gambatte

                    I was curious, does this have face tracking by any chance?

                    NibblesN
                    NibblesN
                    Nibbles
                    wrote last edited by
                    #217

                    @gambatte not yet! they will be adding it tho!

                    G 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CptJackSparrowC
                      CptJackSparrowC
                      CptJackSparrow
                      wrote last edited by
                      #218

                      wheres da nsfw variant and hopeu get well bapth

                      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CptJackSparrowC CptJackSparrow

                        wheres da nsfw variant and hopeu get well bapth

                        BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #219

                        @CptJackSparrow Its taking more time, I wanna give something thats nice and functional, rather than something slapped together, I'm also working on the milltina variant as well so i don't lose motivation, quality is a big thing for me here : P

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        Te amo mi vidaT CptJackSparrowC T 3 Replies Last reply
                        👑
                        7
                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                          @CptJackSparrow Its taking more time, I wanna give something thats nice and functional, rather than something slapped together, I'm also working on the milltina variant as well so i don't lose motivation, quality is a big thing for me here : P

                          Te amo mi vidaT
                          Te amo mi vidaT
                          Te amo mi vida
                          wrote last edited by
                          #220

                          @Baphometscurse Do you have any previews of what you're creating?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            @CptJackSparrow Its taking more time, I wanna give something thats nice and functional, rather than something slapped together, I'm also working on the milltina variant as well so i don't lose motivation, quality is a big thing for me here : P

                            CptJackSparrowC
                            CptJackSparrowC
                            CptJackSparrow
                            wrote last edited by
                            #221

                            @Baphometscurse OK I HOPE WE GET IT SOON AND I HOPE UR FEELING BETTER

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • NibblesN Nibbles

                              @gambatte not yet! they will be adding it tho!

                              G
                              G
                              gambatte
                              wrote last edited by
                              #222

                              @Nibbles Yay!!! : D I will wait patiently.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                                @CptJackSparrow Its taking more time, I wanna give something thats nice and functional, rather than something slapped together, I'm also working on the milltina variant as well so i don't lose motivation, quality is a big thing for me here : P

                                T
                                T
                                T_Bone1337
                                wrote last edited by
                                #223

                                @Baphometscurse I look forward to the finished result and hope you rest and recover well!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Tags
                                • Popular