Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

John doe ZZZ (Male/femboy Jane doe)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
jane doezenlesszonezerofemboy edit
207 Posts 84 Posters 18.5k Views 191 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 13-1231-rsa1 13-1231-rsa

    I'm having an issue uploading the avatar when i start build publish, the upload gets cancelled and i get this error "Loaded data for an avatar we do not own, clearing blueprint ID" the blueprint ID field is already empty

    R
    R
    Rumii
    wrote last edited by
    #114

    @13-1231-rsa Did you set up all the required configurations correctly? (VRCfury/Hai, etc.)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GoodDayToDieG
      GoodDayToDieG
      GoodDayToDie
      wrote last edited by
      #115

      If you don't mind me asking, is there a general time frame for when the NSFW version is going to be ready? Love the model by the way! ❤

      BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GoodDayToDieG GoodDayToDie

        If you don't mind me asking, is there a general time frame for when the NSFW version is going to be ready? Love the model by the way! ❤

        BaphometscurseB
        BaphometscurseB
        Baphometscurse
        wrote last edited by
        #116

        @GoodDayToDie I'm working on boyfailiure nicole atm, and fixing a few vrcas atm! after i should be able to work on NSFW ver more, so ithink alittle over 2 weeks maybe, depending on how life is atm!

        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

        GoodDayToDieG W 2 Replies Last reply
        7
        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

          @GoodDayToDie I'm working on boyfailiure nicole atm, and fixing a few vrcas atm! after i should be able to work on NSFW ver more, so ithink alittle over 2 weeks maybe, depending on how life is atm!

          GoodDayToDieG
          GoodDayToDieG
          GoodDayToDie
          wrote last edited by
          #117

          @Baphometscurse Okay, thanks!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mochitiniM
            mochitiniM
            mochitini
            wrote last edited by
            #118
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

              @GoodDayToDie I'm working on boyfailiure nicole atm, and fixing a few vrcas atm! after i should be able to work on NSFW ver more, so ithink alittle over 2 weeks maybe, depending on how life is atm!

              W
              W
              Warlock27
              wrote last edited by
              #119

              @Baphometscurse You are the G.O.A.T I've been using your John Doe as a base for making one from a Milltina.

              BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • W Warlock27

                @Baphometscurse You are the G.O.A.T I've been using your John Doe as a base for making one from a Milltina.

                BaphometscurseB
                BaphometscurseB
                Baphometscurse
                wrote last edited by
                #120

                @Warlock27 Ooooh I'd love to see it<3 I'm glad I could give people at least a SFW ver until the NSFW ver is done

                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • spiderfuckerS
                  spiderfuckerS
                  spiderfucker
                  wrote last edited by
                  #121

                  has the lewd one been dropped yet?

                  BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • flushiF
                    flushiF
                    flushi
                    wrote last edited by
                    #122

                    Will you upload the version in a swimsuit or just the regular one?

                    BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • spiderfuckerS spiderfucker

                      has the lewd one been dropped yet?

                      BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #123

                      @spiderfucker Please scroll up ❤

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • flushiF flushi

                        Will you upload the version in a swimsuit or just the regular one?

                        BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by Baphometscurse
                        #124

                        @flushi POSSIBLY FOR SFW SWIM SUIT, NSFW IDK YET

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Heavenly_LewderH
                          Heavenly_LewderH
                          Heavenly_Lewder
                          wrote last edited by
                          #125

                          question is it possible to take the clothes off this and give it to a different base?

                          ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                          ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Ahwas21A
                            Ahwas21A
                            Ahwas21
                            wrote last edited by
                            #126

                            let baphometscurse cook and wait if you push them they will not want to continue the model stop being impatient

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            😕
                            0
                            • Heavenly_LewderH
                              Heavenly_LewderH
                              Heavenly_Lewder
                              wrote last edited by
                              #127

                              erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                              ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                              ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                              PopshotableP Ahwas21A BaphometscurseB 3 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                                erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                                PopshotableP
                                PopshotableP
                                Popshotable
                                wrote last edited by
                                #128

                                @Heavenly_Lewder With the current unity model if i remember correctly it is fused ewith the base models so i dont think the clothes can be removed

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Heavenly_LewderH
                                  Heavenly_LewderH
                                  Heavenly_Lewder
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #129

                                  @popshotable thank you for telling me, that's all I needed to know ^^

                                  ~Traders Can Suck Toes sideways~
                                  ~Milltina Milltina Milltina~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                                    erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                                    Ahwas21A
                                    Ahwas21A
                                    Ahwas21
                                    wrote last edited by Ahwas21
                                    #130

                                    @Heavenly_Lewder i was not specificaly talking to you but in general not my intention to be mean towards anybody

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Heavenly_LewderH Heavenly_Lewder

                                      erm I asked a question, I didn't rush anyone... I simply asked if it was possible for "me" to take the clothing off this and attempt to put it on a different base, was not asking them to do it, since I already know they're busy with other stuff... sorry if it came off as if I was rushing them though I said no such thing.

                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      BaphometscurseB
                                      Baphometscurse
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #131

                                      @Heavenly_Lewder I don't mind if you do, You can use the fbx in blender, and use edit mode on the mesh's to remove the skin pieces just to have a plain outfit, IDC what people do with the files, as long as they don't sell it and or claim it as theirs

                                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • VanxtoV
                                        VanxtoV
                                        Vanxto
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #132

                                        Reminder for everyone: You can add physbones to the chest and butt it's labelled as "Skin_L_Pelvis" and the chest is just "Breast_L"
                                        I made it small and subtle. and it looks nice. Highly recommend making it a bit immobile. I am currently doing my edits

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • MiyabiDaGoatM
                                          MiyabiDaGoatM
                                          MiyabiDaGoat
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #133

                                          I know the nsfw version of John is finna be so good, I’m super excited. Keep up the good work

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          1
                                          • NebulafangN Nebulafang referenced this topic

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular