LF: KoboldKare VRChat/Unity Ready Kobold Avatar by naelstrof
-

I am looking for a VRChat avatar that I can't seem to access anywhere.
https://naelstrof.gumroad.com/l/iiKYw
This was the Gumroad page it was on but it looks like Gumroad took it down a while ago.The only other place I can seemingly find it is on Kemono but the website isn’t letting me download it.
https://kemono.cr/gumroad/user/7680628714254/post/iiKYwIf anyone can get a hold of the files that would be greatly appreciated.
-
happened to grab it long ago @blitzoboy
-
happened to grab it long ago @blitzoboy
@KemonoFriend1260 Thank you, I thought something like this would have been lost to the sands of time
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login