Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF 40K sister of battle E-girl (Lichbait)

LF 40K sister of battle E-girl (Lichbait)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
40kwarhammer40kegirlegirl avatar
36 Posts 15 Posters 1.4k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Meris453

    @Baphometscurse it might not be a personal because my friend found two public avis of the battle sisters, just a different base but same clothes

    BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote last edited by
    #17

    @Meris453 If you can, can you send the links so i can take a look at em?

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    T 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

      @Meris453 If you can, can you send the links so i can take a look at em?

      T
      T
      Techpriestometa
      wrote last edited by
      #18

      @Baphometscurse Sorry for bothering but I wanted to ask where I can find the egirl and TVF models since I cant really find what exactly those two are on here (i may be blind or suck at searching)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • SillybugS
        SillybugS
        Sillybug
        wrote last edited by
        #19

        bumpy :3

        la la la la la lo lo lo lo lo

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          kosstar
          wrote last edited by
          #20

          bump cause I wanna get this avatar

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MonkeykisserM
            MonkeykisserM
            Monkeykisser
            wrote last edited by
            #21

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K kosstar

              bump cause I wanna get this avatar

              T
              T
              Techpriestometa
              wrote last edited by
              #22

              @kosstar be patient while baphomet takes their time with it. we dont want to rush them

              K 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • сердцеС
                сердцеС
                сердце
                wrote last edited by
                #23

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • T Techpriestometa

                  @kosstar be patient while baphomet takes their time with it. we dont want to rush them

                  K
                  K
                  kosstar
                  wrote last edited by
                  #24

                  @Techpriestometa yeah I'll gladly wait dw

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • PeachyParfait1P
                    PeachyParfait1P
                    PeachyParfait1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #25

                    bump so i remember later!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • BaphometscurseB
                      BaphometscurseB
                      Baphometscurse
                      wrote last edited by
                      #26

                      So i am having difficulties....But! if anyone can get any of these models ripped, i can do a headswap with them and I can make em all NSFW! (links for sake of getting em quicker)
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e9a72c4-ee35-4883-be24-fd3bd7c7a1ce
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3898e706-a120-4daf-b9ef-b33d7174710f
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d5bac0b6-8168-4b6f-ae77-df181f3882fd
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9e9178dd-d078-4528-a64e-569cbbd8dd0e
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92e4378e-0fdb-4d87-8d17-e2b00ae52d26
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c01de93-1ebc-4f3c-ab8d-19c287db9f76
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_36c16aa6-6be0-4f84-bb3e-91be537c90cf
                      https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9963c822-ef96-4639-99a2-324f8eee4e4b

                      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                      T 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • BaphometscurseB
                        BaphometscurseB
                        Baphometscurse
                        wrote last edited by
                        #27

                        (headswap will have FT!)

                        Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                        No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T
                          T
                          Techpriestometa
                          wrote last edited by
                          #28
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                            So i am having difficulties....But! if anyone can get any of these models ripped, i can do a headswap with them and I can make em all NSFW! (links for sake of getting em quicker)
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e9a72c4-ee35-4883-be24-fd3bd7c7a1ce
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3898e706-a120-4daf-b9ef-b33d7174710f
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d5bac0b6-8168-4b6f-ae77-df181f3882fd
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9e9178dd-d078-4528-a64e-569cbbd8dd0e
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92e4378e-0fdb-4d87-8d17-e2b00ae52d26
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c01de93-1ebc-4f3c-ab8d-19c287db9f76
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_36c16aa6-6be0-4f84-bb3e-91be537c90cf
                            https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9963c822-ef96-4639-99a2-324f8eee4e4b

                            T
                            T
                            Techpriestometa
                            wrote last edited by
                            #29

                            @Baphometscurse I have gotten the first one, the casual wear

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                              So i am having difficulties....But! if anyone can get any of these models ripped, i can do a headswap with them and I can make em all NSFW! (links for sake of getting em quicker)
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8e9a72c4-ee35-4883-be24-fd3bd7c7a1ce
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_3898e706-a120-4daf-b9ef-b33d7174710f
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_d5bac0b6-8168-4b6f-ae77-df181f3882fd
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9e9178dd-d078-4528-a64e-569cbbd8dd0e
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92e4378e-0fdb-4d87-8d17-e2b00ae52d26
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_2c01de93-1ebc-4f3c-ab8d-19c287db9f76
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_36c16aa6-6be0-4f84-bb3e-91be537c90cf
                              https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9963c822-ef96-4639-99a2-324f8eee4e4b

                              T
                              T
                              Techpriestometa
                              wrote last edited by
                              #30

                              @Baphometscurse [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Here are the rest of the ones you requested. Would they all be separate models or would it be something like toggles using them all together?

                              BaphometscurseB AliceReznovA 2 Replies Last reply
                              0
                              • T Techpriestometa

                                @Baphometscurse [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                Here are the rest of the ones you requested. Would they all be separate models or would it be something like toggles using them all together?

                                BaphometscurseB
                                BaphometscurseB
                                Baphometscurse
                                wrote last edited by
                                #31

                                @Techpriestometa oh shit good looks, I'd be doing them all individual, since everything on one model is gonna be EXTREMELY unoptimized

                                Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                                No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T
                                  T
                                  Techpriestometa
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #32

                                  Fair

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SharkGuy10S
                                    SharkGuy10S
                                    SharkGuy10
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #33

                                    genuinely so excited cant wait for you to cook o7

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T Techpriestometa

                                      @Baphometscurse [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Here are the rest of the ones you requested. Would they all be separate models or would it be something like toggles using them all together?

                                      AliceReznovA
                                      AliceReznovA
                                      AliceReznov
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #34

                                      @Techpriestometa hey could you get this one too and could you help me figure out how to turn it into a unity package https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_291043b9-1118-465e-afe5-833566133e55

                                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AliceReznovA AliceReznov

                                        @Techpriestometa hey could you get this one too and could you help me figure out how to turn it into a unity package https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_291043b9-1118-465e-afe5-833566133e55

                                        T
                                        T
                                        Techpriestometa
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #35

                                        @AliceReznov Idk how to turn it into a unity package but I can get your the file for it

                                        AliceReznovA 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • T Techpriestometa

                                          @AliceReznov Idk how to turn it into a unity package but I can get your the file for it

                                          AliceReznovA
                                          AliceReznovA
                                          AliceReznov
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @Techpriestometa if you can that would be nice ill figure it out myself

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular