Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Where can I find a dick like that

Where can I find a dick like that

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
nsfwnsfw erpdicknsfw assetspserp
13 Posts 4 Posters 972 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MrMisterio2022M MrMisterio2022

    this version will be more convenient in terms of adding to the avatar.
    🔗 Download Link (dropbox.com)

    L
    L
    Leace
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @MrMisterio2022 Thankyou ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • L
      L
      Leace
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      https://wholesomevr.github.io/vpm/

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MrMisterio2022M MrMisterio2022

        this version will be more convenient in terms of adding to the avatar.
        🔗 Download Link (dropbox.com)

        L
        L
        Leace
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @MrMisterio20220 223530.png
        What shader do I need for this? I have Poiyomi installed, but it's showing up pink

        MrMisterio2022M 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Demonic.ZeldrisD Demonic.Zeldris

          its a wholesome one 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) here

          L
          L
          Leace
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          @Demonic.Zeldris
          What shader do I need for this? I have Poiyomi installed, but it's showing up pink

          Demonic.ZeldrisD 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • L Leace

            @Demonic.Zeldris
            What shader do I need for this? I have Poiyomi installed, but it's showing up pink

            Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.ZeldrisD
            Demonic.Zeldris
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            @Leace poi toon

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • L Leace

              @MrMisterio20220 223530.png
              What shader do I need for this? I have Poiyomi installed, but it's showing up pink

              MrMisterio2022M
              MrMisterio2022M
              MrMisterio2022
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @Leace add the latest version of poi toon to the project

              L 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MrMisterio2022M MrMisterio2022

                @Leace add the latest version of poi toon to the project

                L
                L
                Leace
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @MrMisterio2022 Thanks, is there one for the lilToon shader? I don't want to use Poiyomi

                MrMisterio2022M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  ethervim
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  trying to add it but it gives me errors anybody know how to fix it?

                  MrMisterio2022M 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • L Leace

                    @MrMisterio2022 Thanks, is there one for the lilToon shader? I don't want to use Poiyomi

                    MrMisterio2022M
                    MrMisterio2022M
                    MrMisterio2022
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Leace you can make a texture and then manually change the shader to lil toon.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E ethervim

                      trying to add it but it gives me errors anybody know how to fix it?

                      MrMisterio2022M
                      MrMisterio2022M
                      MrMisterio2022
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @ethervim You need Wholesome SPS Configurator and Wholesome Dependecies

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular