Free VRCW requests
-
As the title says free vrcw's upon request as these are the only thing im able to yoink
A link or direct world id is required for me to do anything
if you want to donate ill accept mullvad, nitro, or vrc+ js dm me for the info@Verdanṫ https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_3ad419af-c8c2-40e2-b324-6228052f3890 Is this link okay? Thank you!
-
@verdanṫ https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_ff286807-a6dc-4873-812a-db05c870c98b/info If you can still find this, please send it to me. thx
-
-
@karinchat
@xw_at4. Deleted Sadly -
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85225af2-d48d-49f4-a817-fc8b641248a8/info
Can I get this one? -
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_85225af2-d48d-49f4-a817-fc8b641248a8/info
Can I get this one? -
-
@momokan np
-
Hello, can I get this one too?
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0d3c63f6-1bb3-4946-a502-9e5ce4880176 -
Hello, can I get this one too?
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_0d3c63f6-1bb3-4946-a502-9e5ce4880176 -
-
-
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a2f45543-11c1-404a-a656-4dea1a57a8cb/info
May I ask for this one? -
If y'all give me about a day or so to get a new monitor as mine currently is broken I'll get these to yall
-
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_a2f45543-11c1-404a-a656-4dea1a57a8cb/info
May I ask for this one? -
-
-
-
hii, thanks in advance!!
https://vrchat.com/home/world/wrld_d1237137-6d28-470a-bb64-0f07ec25e62f -
Heyyy, do you still take more requests about ripping? Or was it one request per person?
I might send a good amount cause that world has some good amount of pokemon avatars
@FygarZX i do worlds regardless i just take a few days sometimes bc i dont check the site as often
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (pixeldrain.com)