Lf Draconian Assets!!!!
-
https://jinxxy.com/Halopromise/deGGI
https://payhip.com/b/L5OFi?ref=jinxxy
https://payhip.com/b/TPSsl?ref=jinxxy
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/HNA_B3D
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/BHA_B3D
https://jinxxy.com/Halopromise/Draconian-Leatherjacket
https://jinxxy.com/Halopromise/Dreadwyrm
https://payhip.com/b/0jZ5m?ref=jinxxy
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/SW
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/UGFTD
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/OPTFTD
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/BHFTD
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/xhftd
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/SPFTD
https://jinxxy.com/blu3dartist/SPFTD
-
bump
-
-
Bump
-
...Outside of the retextures, the harnesses and a few of those clothing pieces, the assets available for Draconian not made by Alber are...kinda mid.
I had this problem too and I said fuck it, I'll get some bits from elsewhere. As it turns out - with a little resizing and blender magic, Lunar's LunarGrowl clothing fits WONDERFULLY on Draconian. But that's just me. Good luck to you lot!
-
bump
-
...Outside of the retextures, the harnesses and a few of those clothing pieces, the assets available for Draconian not made by Alber are...kinda mid.
I had this problem too and I said fuck it, I'll get some bits from elsewhere. As it turns out - with a little resizing and blender magic, Lunar's LunarGrowl clothing fits WONDERFULLY on Draconian. But that's just me. Good luck to you lot!
@WaywardFreeboota could same be done vice versa?
-
@WaywardFreeboota could same be done vice versa?
@Anonomus I want to say yes? You'd have to finagle using Scaling and Modifiers like Shrinkwrap and Diffuse. The Draconian's base clothing also has blendshapes that can expand the entire mesh or select regions, so a little use of Blend from Shape in edit mode should do the trick.
The hard part is getting the pants to fit properly. Requires a lot of repositioning and forcing new positions every so often to fit them and praying that the weightpaint isn't screwed up beyond belief. It took me FOREVER to get the fundoshi from the swim suit set to fit on the Draconian, but it should be a little easier to use Draconian's clothes on Lunar Growl.
Mind, this is all with Blender. I've no idea in Unity.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login