GIFT : Kaguya Hash Face Tracking - hashedits
-
Booth: https://booth.pm/ja/items/8678280
I got it and Enjoy

Download Link (mega.nz)@ChaosAS9f9 its not working
-
@ChaosAS9f9 its not working
@marino Its work fine for me and my friends! please make sure you are using Orginal Kaguya 1.06 version. Not one of the ripped avi!
-
@leg theres other people shared already
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/11007/lf-kuuta-face-tracking
-
Booth: https://booth.pm/ja/items/8678280
I got it and Enjoy

Download Link (mega.nz)@ChaosAS9f9 thank youuuu so muchhh!!! kaguya became more cuter now thx to you <333333
-
Booth: https://booth.pm/ja/items/8678280
I got it and Enjoy

Download Link (mega.nz) -
@ChaosAS9f9 thank youuuu so muchhh!!! kaguya became more cuter now thx to you <333333
@riiiii You`re welcome!! Have fun with your avi!
-
@innocence sorry for replying that late. are you sure you using the kaguya_v1.06 ?
-

I tried again. Im sure this work! please make sure using the kaguya_v1.06 and not one of the ripped ones ! Thank you !
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login