[LF] Specific Mamehinata assets (Booth links inside)
-
I found some assets on booth that I really like but that I didn't find for free TxT
Texture
1.ヘアグラデ【シームレス】 | 苺ラボ3D

2.【肌テクスチャ】しもやけFace【キプフェル まめひなた】| Niji_Dog

Clothes
1.【まめふれ対応】まるごと柿ベスト / KakiBest【Mamehinata/Kipfel】 | おまめなびーんず

2.【まめふれ対応】エナドリサイバー/ EnergydrinkCyber【Mamehinata/Kipfel】 | おまめなびーんず

3.【まめふれ対応】キャンディスウェット/ CandySweat【Mamehinata/Kipfel】 | おまめなびーんず

4.【まめふれ対応】たまごオーバーオール/ TamagoOverall【Mamehinata/Kipfel】 | おまめなびーんず

Tools
1.メガ着替えギミック【腕輪/指輪/イヤリング】 | るるりらぼ - RururiLab

2.AtamaAvatarPlus【まめひなた・キプフェル・ネメシス・アズキ・エルシオン】 | れたす屋さん

Accessories
1.【11アバター対応】リップシンク対応 もごもごおしゃぶり【MA対応】 | Candy屋さん

Thank you very much in advance
໒꒰ྀི ˶• ༝ •˶ ྀི১ -
Bump TwT
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login