Looking for miku blender model by LuminaryOfAges
-
-
-
bump
-
bump
also its apparently an edit of the miku model from fortnite -
-
-
bump
-
-
-
I think this is impossible to find it because I haven’t seen people using this model and I feel like it’s private so if anyone knows anything or has this model pls share it so I can do some renders stuff over her. Thank you





@shydie Hi! Sorry to disappoint, but there's no chance of finding a Luminartofages model; he hasn't shared his modified models with anyone.

-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login