Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: ♡ Rosalie Summer Edition ♡ PC/VRCFT ♡ by beaniebaby

LF: ♡ Rosalie Summer Edition ♡ PC/VRCFT ♡ by beaniebaby

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
lookingforbeaniebabysummer
98 Posts 57 Posters 2.8k Views 61 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VoxTekV
    VoxTekV
    VoxTek
    wrote on last edited by
    #52

    bump

    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
    ㅤㅤㅤ ८ leaker (sumtimes ripper) ꔫა
    ㅤㅤㅤ ~~ helpingㅤ♡ㅤusers ~~
    /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
    ( . .) ꒰ VoxTek ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
    ( づ♡ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣alt text
    ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Whiteburb319W
      Whiteburb319W
      Whiteburb319
      wrote on last edited by
      #53

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        shinymimi
        wrote on last edited by
        #54

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mommybubblesM
          mommybubblesM
          mommybubbles
          wrote on last edited by
          #55

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            thereileakedit
            wrote on last edited by
            #56

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BelsieB
              BelsieB
              Belsie
              wrote on last edited by
              #57

              bumpp

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • cookie33C
                cookie33C
                cookie33
                wrote on last edited by
                #58

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BaphometscurseB
                  BaphometscurseB
                  Baphometscurse
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #59

                  atm it says its on moderation for VRmodels...I'll post the download here if it gets past the moderation there!

                  Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                  No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                  MelonPanM 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H IM
                    M I K O S H I
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #60

                    Bumpp

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • slowhand46477S
                      slowhand46477S
                      slowhand46477
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #61

                      BUMP

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • racoon.xttR
                        racoon.xttR
                        racoon.xtt
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #62

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

                          atm it says its on moderation for VRmodels...I'll post the download here if it gets past the moderation there!

                          MelonPanM
                          MelonPanM
                          MelonPan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #63
                          This post is deleted!
                          BaphometscurseB 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MelonPanM MelonPan
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            BaphometscurseB
                            BaphometscurseB
                            Baphometscurse
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #64

                            @MelonPan I don't have the model i saw it was in moderation for vrm and know people don't like going there

                            Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                            No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BaphometscurseB
                              BaphometscurseB
                              Baphometscurse
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #65

                              Mb poorly worded was in the middle of an OW match, but I saw the model was on vrm moderation, and was gonna put the DL here since I know people don't like going to vrm, but vrm atm is going through a server change apparently, so I have no clue when the website will be back up unfortunately

                              Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
                              No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                AnonyMelony
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #66

                                Bump!! Someone pleeeeaaase

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Hime X AkumaH
                                  Hime X AkumaH
                                  Hime X Akuma
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #67

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Amenmis_IdkA
                                    Amenmis_IdkA
                                    Amenmis_Idk
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #68

                                    Bumpp

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • IceyMorgI
                                      IceyMorgI
                                      IceyMorg
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #69

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B
                                        B
                                        Blueberrycoffee
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #70

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • VVioliaa_V
                                          VVioliaa_V
                                          VVioliaa_
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #71

                                          +1


                                          I mainly just look for avis but i do try my best to help at times!!!


                                          Feel free to DM if you have any questions! I don't bite i promise. :)


                                          MLF: Female avis, Thin or Thicc.
                                          (mainly by Lividlily, Bakayo, Milk.FBX, Saturnis, BeanieBaby, Kirri, and so on...)


                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular