Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by StomachSlushie) Raven by Natsumi

✔ (FOUND by StomachSlushie) Raven by Natsumi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirl
168 Posts 91 Posters 13.7k Views 88 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • XerumiX
    XerumiX
    Xerumi
    wrote last edited by
    #157

    Bumpies!!

    Send me some rep! It helps out a lot to be active here trying to help out! <33

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • XerumiX
      XerumiX
      Xerumi
      wrote last edited by
      #158

      Anyone have the link?

      Send me some rep! It helps out a lot to be active here trying to help out! <33

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • chikawa67C
        chikawa67C
        chikawa67
        wrote last edited by
        #159
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D
          D
          deathbro
          wrote last edited by
          #160

          So like... did anyone get the quest version to work, because when I try to attach it I just get "build failed" immediately (I am only using vrcfury for that side)

          SESHS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D deathbro

            So like... did anyone get the quest version to work, because when I try to attach it I just get "build failed" immediately (I am only using vrcfury for that side)

            SESHS
            SESHS
            SESH
            wrote last edited by
            #161

            @deathbro Screenshot 2026-10-04 001814.png
            thats all the things you need to add for the quest side of the upload
            its on her store page if you just want to click the links and add them to your vrchat creator companion
            https://natsumivr.com/b/s59Pl

            If one my links isn't working send me a DM!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AquariusA
              AquariusA
              Aquarius
              wrote last edited by
              #162

              I tried uploading the quest side but i get hit with the avatar being to big, am i doing something wrong? (quest side)

              bri7767B 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AquariusA Aquarius

                I tried uploading the quest side but i get hit with the avatar being to big, am i doing something wrong? (quest side)

                bri7767B
                bri7767B
                bri7767
                wrote last edited by
                #163

                @Aquarius have you done what I said in the other post “ Guys when yall go to add vpm make sure it’s AAO Optimizer it does add ALOT of things when u add vpm so just do AAO in the project”

                AquariusA 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • bri7767B bri7767

                  @Aquarius have you done what I said in the other post “ Guys when yall go to add vpm make sure it’s AAO Optimizer it does add ALOT of things when u add vpm so just do AAO in the project”

                  AquariusA
                  AquariusA
                  Aquarius
                  wrote last edited by Aquarius
                  #164

                  @bri7767 when i added that it make the project unuploadable, i could try again. But on addition to what i said, it popped up a list of issues so big that it went across the top and bottom that i couldnt see what the problem was then the pc side would become a brick

                  bri7767B 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AquariusA Aquarius

                    @bri7767 when i added that it make the project unuploadable, i could try again. But on addition to what i said, it popped up a list of issues so big that it went across the top and bottom that i couldnt see what the problem was then the pc side would become a brick

                    bri7767B
                    bri7767B
                    bri7767
                    wrote last edited by
                    #165

                    @Aquarius that has also happened to me it was so big i couldnt close it what i did was make a new prodject sadly

                    AquariusA 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bri7767B bri7767

                      @Aquarius that has also happened to me it was so big i couldnt close it what i did was make a new prodject sadly

                      AquariusA
                      AquariusA
                      Aquarius
                      wrote last edited by
                      #166

                      @bri7767 did it work after that? Or did it not with AAO

                      bri7767B 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AquariusA Aquarius

                        @bri7767 did it work after that? Or did it not with AAO

                        bri7767B
                        bri7767B
                        bri7767
                        wrote last edited by
                        #167

                        @Aquarius after I made a new one I added AAO and it worked fine

                        AquariusA 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bri7767B bri7767

                          @Aquarius after I made a new one I added AAO and it worked fine

                          AquariusA
                          AquariusA
                          Aquarius
                          wrote last edited by
                          #168

                          @bri7767 alr, I’ll have to try when I get the chance. THANK YOU!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          🤞
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular