Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF OG I-Dog by Fungus Factory/Squib

LF OG I-Dog by Fungus Factory/Squib

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
dogpuppyfurryfrutigerfrutiger aero2000’sy2knostalgiapupapplerobotfungusfactory
5 Posts 2 Posters 175 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhugB
    BobbyMyBearhug
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_1a354883-440d-4915-8f8a-49b31579cce5
    c3404c50-11bb-42c6-83e9-17ba49b787c8-image.jpeg

    Does anyone have the files for this? I checked all of Squib's buyable avatars, and this one isn't among them.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

      @4KCARPET Do you know where I could find it? (Also, I love ur Two pfp!)

      4KCARPET4
      4KCARPET4
      4KCARPET
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @BobbyMyBearhug

      https://avislime.gumroad.com/l/idog

      its this one i believe!!
      (thank you thank you!!)

      BobbyMyBearhugB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • 4KCARPET4
        4KCARPET4
        4KCARPET
        wrote on last edited by
        #2

        its a retexture of an idog base that i think is free

        BobbyMyBearhugB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • 4KCARPET4 4KCARPET

          its a retexture of an idog base that i think is free

          BobbyMyBearhugB
          BobbyMyBearhugB
          BobbyMyBearhug
          wrote on last edited by
          #3

          @4KCARPET Do you know where I could find it? (Also, I love ur Two pfp!)

          4KCARPET4 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

            @4KCARPET Do you know where I could find it? (Also, I love ur Two pfp!)

            4KCARPET4
            4KCARPET4
            4KCARPET
            wrote on last edited by
            #4

            @BobbyMyBearhug

            https://avislime.gumroad.com/l/idog

            its this one i believe!!
            (thank you thank you!!)

            BobbyMyBearhugB 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • 4KCARPET4 4KCARPET

              @BobbyMyBearhug

              https://avislime.gumroad.com/l/idog

              its this one i believe!!
              (thank you thank you!!)

              BobbyMyBearhugB
              BobbyMyBearhugB
              BobbyMyBearhug
              wrote on last edited by
              #5

              @4KCARPET Yup, that's the one! Tysm!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug has marked this topic as solved on

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              • Login

              • Login or register to search.
              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Categories
              • Recent
              • Tags
              • Popular