Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by avicollector & FALEENTURTAL) Flint by Skippy & Steel by Ajay

✔ (FOUND by avicollector & FALEENTURTAL) Flint by Skippy & Steel by Ajay

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
156 Posts 65 Posters 6.6k Views 38 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Peachi BunniP Peachi Bunni

    anyone know how to make it to where flint isnt naked in game if you don't have the avi on? I tried changing the clothes but it didnt stay for in game just overalls and a bra

    SerotoninS
    SerotoninS
    Serotonin
    wrote last edited by
    #146

    @Peachi-Bunni Did you go into the parameters n tick default on the clothing items?

    i havent looked at this avi yet...but usually that is the fix or to create a new toggle off for whatever clothing ur using to cover up

    "You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are."

    Peachi BunniP 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SerotoninS Serotonin

      @Peachi-Bunni Did you go into the parameters n tick default on the clothing items?

      i havent looked at this avi yet...but usually that is the fix or to create a new toggle off for whatever clothing ur using to cover up

      Peachi BunniP
      Peachi BunniP
      Peachi Bunni
      wrote last edited by
      #147

      @Serotonin their all just swaps, so I cant select in param sadly

      SerotoninS 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • Peachi BunniP Peachi Bunni

        @Serotonin their all just swaps, so I cant select in param sadly

        SerotoninS
        SerotoninS
        Serotonin
        wrote last edited by
        #148

        @Peachi-Bunni Give me a sec, I will load her up and take a look

        "You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are."

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Peachi BunniP Peachi Bunni

          @Serotonin their all just swaps, so I cant select in param sadly

          SerotoninS
          SerotoninS
          Serotonin
          wrote last edited by Serotonin
          #149

          @Peachi-Bunni
          You can try this,
          get her dressed the way you would like others to see her, then clicking the clothing object, going to the toggle and choosing turn off instead. you may select in the options tab "saved between worlds" so you dont revert every time you load in.

          let me know if that works I am not entirely familiar with this set up they did.

          image.jpeg

          Your other option is to disable your fallback in the avatar section of the settings menu

          "You are beautiful and perfect and lovely HOWEVER you are."

          nandorunner420N 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SerotoninS Serotonin

            @Peachi-Bunni
            You can try this,
            get her dressed the way you would like others to see her, then clicking the clothing object, going to the toggle and choosing turn off instead. you may select in the options tab "saved between worlds" so you dont revert every time you load in.

            let me know if that works I am not entirely familiar with this set up they did.

            image.jpeg

            Your other option is to disable your fallback in the avatar section of the settings menu

            nandorunner420N
            nandorunner420N
            nandorunner420
            wrote last edited by
            #150

            @Serotonin this should work, and I'm about to try it myself. Since all the toggles are done with VRCfury, that would be the only way to do it. Picking the "default on" option for extra security when loading in can be good too (though it probably won't be necessary)

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • avicollectorA avicollector

              @miller33555 u thought u ate huh

              here's flint
              https://transfer.it/t/E3VTTHghEBqb

              as they said it best.... 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

              C
              C
              caydoug8
              wrote last edited by
              #151

              @avicollector is the male flint or no?

              avicollectorA 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C caydoug8

                @avicollector is the male flint or no?

                avicollectorA
                avicollectorA
                avicollector
                wrote last edited by
                #152

                @caydoug8 male is Steel by AJAY

                ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • IloveButtStuffI
                  IloveButtStuffI
                  IloveButtStuff
                  wrote last edited by
                  #153

                  image.jpeg sum 1 make this shi a workupload wtf

                  sadlove23S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • IloveButtStuffI IloveButtStuff

                    image.jpeg sum 1 make this shi a workupload wtf

                    sadlove23S
                    sadlove23S
                    sadlove23
                    wrote last edited by
                    #154
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • FALEENTURTALF FALEENTURTAL

                      @shannon28 i had to fix all the issues for him myself and still then the model it self looked horrible

                      imshystopI
                      imshystopI
                      imshystop
                      wrote last edited by imshystop
                      #155

                      @FALEENTURTAL can you please share the fixed model? I try to fix it myself but I don't know too much about unity:((

                      FALEENTURTALF 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • imshystopI imshystop

                        @FALEENTURTAL can you please share the fixed model? I try to fix it myself but I don't know too much about unity:((

                        FALEENTURTALF
                        FALEENTURTALF
                        FALEENTURTAL
                        wrote last edited by
                        #156

                        @imshystop the avi still has issues for me I don't even have the project now when I can Ig I can fix him again when I get the time

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        🤞
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular