Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF: avatar rip

LF: avatar rip

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Booth Avatars
boothriprippinglooking forpinkcute
5 Posts 2 Posters 178 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mofuumofuM
    mofuumofuM
    mofuumofu
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    hai! im looking for this avi to be ripped (vrca or unity either one is appreciated!)
    here is the link: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_273f4c84-bf38-4a18-b3db-3d66c3be7e43
    if anyone has more avis by this creator i would be forever grateful! ❤
    alt text

    AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mofuumofuM
      mofuumofuM
      mofuumofu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      bumppp

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mofuumofuM mofuumofu

        hai! im looking for this avi to be ripped (vrca or unity either one is appreciated!)
        here is the link: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_273f4c84-bf38-4a18-b3db-3d66c3be7e43
        if anyone has more avis by this creator i would be forever grateful! ❤
        alt text

        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTMA
        AigisTTM
        wrote last edited by AigisTTM
        #3

        @mofuumofu I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

        My discord is: flugelthechosen

        Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

        mofuumofuM 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mofuumofuM mofuumofu has marked this topic as solved
        • AigisTTMA AigisTTM

          @mofuumofu I can rip the avatar for ya if you are still needing it! Although I'd be charging 10 dollars for it, the reason of why I am charging is because I'm saving up money for my college, so yeah! If you want I could lower it to 5 dollars if you are short on money, I wouldn't like to take that much out of you since I know how it is to be in a bad economic situation! 😄

          My discord is: flugelthechosen

          Feel free to dm me there so we could talk further.

          mofuumofuM
          mofuumofuM
          mofuumofu
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @AigisTTM sorry i already got it!

          AigisTTMA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mofuumofuM mofuumofu

            @AigisTTM sorry i already got it!

            AigisTTMA
            AigisTTMA
            AigisTTM
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @mofuumofu It's alright, if you ever need me just let me know! I can get public, private and even blacklisted avatars, I am starting to include any VRoid avatar too if you are ever interested! I hope you can have a nice day 😄

            1 Reply Last reply
            0

            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

            Register Login
            Reply
            • Reply as topic
            Log in to reply
            • Oldest to Newest
            • Newest to Oldest
            • Most Votes


            • Login

            • Login or register to search.
            • First post
              Last post
            0
            • Categories
            • Recent
            • Tags
            • Popular