LF Mikira by YuraLove (FOUND)
-
-
Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )


-
-
Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )


@HtnSra I'd love one honestly. Just something normal like jeans, sneakers and maybe like a tank top or hoodie or something.
-
Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )


-
N Netsuno referenced this topic
-
Bump
-
bump
-
uppies
-
Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )


-
i managed to do a quest version if someone still need it, HUE dont work on quest cuz i dont know how to make them
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login