Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF Mikira by YuraLove (FOUND)

LF Mikira by YuraLove (FOUND)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
nsfwfemalefantasyavatarlooking forknightelfwarrior
173 Posts 86 Posters 6.0k Views 86 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HtnSraH HtnSra

    Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )
    image.png
    212.png

    ministarzM
    ministarzM
    ministarz
    wrote last edited by
    #163

    @HtnSra can i get it too pls

    rep appreciated :D
    ill respond when i can
    bump/upvote my topics pls & ty <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HtnSraH HtnSra

      Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )
      image.png
      212.png

      K
      K
      killahunter100
      wrote last edited by
      #164

      @HtnSra could you share pls owo i love the slingkini

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HtnSraH HtnSra

        Yes, once you finish the editor, I'll upload it it's just that I'm an adult, so please bear with me, I have adult responsibilities.The project is still a bit broken, and the menu isn't finished.

        meowzieM
        meowzieM
        meowzie
        wrote last edited by
        #165

        @HtnSra take your time !!! lmk when its posted :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • bb bunnyB
          bb bunnyB
          bb bunny
          wrote last edited by
          #166

          @HtnSra i dm'ed, let me know whenever youre free!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • HtnSraH HtnSra

            Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )
            image.png
            212.png

            twixkboyT
            twixkboyT
            twixkboy
            wrote last edited by
            #167

            @HtnSra can u post unity package when its done?

            1 Reply Last reply
            -1
            • bb bunnyB
              bb bunnyB
              bb bunny
              wrote last edited by
              #168

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • HtnSraH HtnSra

                Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )
                image.png
                212.png

                T
                T
                ThatBitchOnline
                wrote last edited by
                #169

                @HtnSra I'd love one honestly. Just something normal like jeans, sneakers and maybe like a tank top or hoodie or something.

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • HtnSraH HtnSra

                  Hi, I'm editing these avatars if anyone wants more clothes or anything extra, I'll do it for free and with love, just dm. ( yes i hate this person! )
                  image.png
                  212.png

                  C
                  C
                  ccjg028
                  wrote last edited by
                  #170

                  @HtnSra Share it when it's done. Thank you so much for looking out.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NetsunoN Netsuno referenced this topic
                  • FilferinipapiniF
                    FilferinipapiniF
                    Filferinipapini
                    wrote last edited by
                    #171

                    Bump

                    SMASHing stuff

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • G
                      G
                      GuyRequiem
                      wrote last edited by
                      #172

                      bump

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LighterNightlingL
                        LighterNightlingL
                        LighterNightling
                        wrote last edited by
                        #173

                        uppies

                        ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ.
                        ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴋʏ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ, ʏᴇᴀʜ
                        ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟꜱ ᴄᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇʙᴏᴅʏ.
                        ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.
                        ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ, ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɪꜰ ɪᴛ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ.
                        ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ, ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪ'ᴅ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular