Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【GIFT】: CAT BEANIE

【GIFT】: CAT BEANIE

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
catbeaniehatgiftcatbeanie
9 Posts 3 Posters 748 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RainstormR
    RainstormR
    Rainstorm
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    9780.jpg

    DL: [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Password: Cat

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • RainstormR
      RainstormR
      Rainstorm
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Yeah I bought this and dont know how to make it work 😞 so good luck, if someone figures it out help a brother out

      jackalrabbitJ 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PoshyP
        PoshyP
        Poshy
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        hi ! do you still have the link of where you bought it ? thank you in advance

        RainstormR 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • PoshyP Poshy

          hi ! do you still have the link of where you bought it ? thank you in advance

          RainstormR
          RainstormR
          Rainstorm
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          @Poshy https://payhip.com/b/Mj8Pf

          PoshyP 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • PoshyP Poshy

            hi ! do you still have the link of where you bought it ? thank you in advance

            RainstormR
            RainstormR
            Rainstorm
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            @Poshy yeah I bought and didnt know how to use blender so dang.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • RainstormR Rainstorm

              Yeah I bought this and dont know how to make it work 😞 so good luck, if someone figures it out help a brother out

              jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbitJ
              jackalrabbit
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @Rainstorm what are you trying to get working? Rigged or around a particular hair asset?

              𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘔 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬 (𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴).

              𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵, 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦.

              RainstormR 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • jackalrabbitJ jackalrabbit

                @Rainstorm what are you trying to get working? Rigged or around a particular hair asset?

                RainstormR
                RainstormR
                Rainstorm
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                @jackalrabbit I thought it was just a prefab for unity cuz I didnt read, I was just gonna add it on an avatar and resize it to fit,

                PoshyP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • RainstormR Rainstorm

                  @Poshy https://payhip.com/b/Mj8Pf

                  PoshyP
                  PoshyP
                  Poshy
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Rainstorm thank you very much ! ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RainstormR Rainstorm

                    @jackalrabbit I thought it was just a prefab for unity cuz I didnt read, I was just gonna add it on an avatar and resize it to fit,

                    PoshyP
                    PoshyP
                    Poshy
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    @Rainstorm I opened it just to see and you can actually open it in unity since it's a fbx, you have the bones but not the physbones made or any shaders added, I took the liberty to add them and while I don't know how to put Modular avatar I think you can just put it on the head bone, I also made a second material with liltoon on it so it could look better, maybe you use another shader for your avatar so I would just drag and drop what you like on it µ

                    I think I exported it correctly (second time i do that tell me if it worked correctly)

                    password: CatBeanie

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular