Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. LF ; MIKO (PC/QUEST)(NSFW/SFW) GENDERFLUID

LF ; MIKO (PC/QUEST)(NSFW/SFW) GENDERFLUID

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Found Avatars and Assets
femaleegirlfemboygenderfluidgyarukemonomimi
47 Posts 28 Posters 2.7k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

    @JustCallMeLucas WORKKEDDD thankssss so thankful I've learned more about unity because a month ago I would have had a panic attack trying to figure this out LMAO

    SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToob
    wrote last edited by
    #38

    @XXXHIBITIONIST im reading this confused af does anyone have the fixed files T-T

    Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

      @XXXHIBITIONIST im reading this confused af does anyone have the fixed files T-T

      Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_BoiP
      Pretty_Boi
      wrote last edited by
      #39

      @SillyGooberToob I didn't have any issues uploading this. But they are basically saying you have to find the "fake index" folder and drag that fx into the gesture layer on the avatar descriptor.

      (To find it just click on the avatar name and go to the inspector tab in unity and it should be there)

      Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

      I do commissions DM me please<3!!

      Cute Femboy doing cute things

      Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

      SillyGooberToobS 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

        @SillyGooberToob I didn't have any issues uploading this. But they are basically saying you have to find the "fake index" folder and drag that fx into the gesture layer on the avatar descriptor.

        (To find it just click on the avatar name and go to the inspector tab in unity and it should be there)

        SillyGooberToobS
        SillyGooberToobS
        SillyGooberToob
        wrote last edited by
        #40

        @Pretty_Boi hmm okay i'll try to upload it then, im kinda slow so i hope it works

        Pretty_BoiP JustCallMeLucasJ 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

          @Pretty_Boi hmm okay i'll try to upload it then, im kinda slow so i hope it works

          Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_Boi
          wrote last edited by
          #41

          @SillyGooberToob Its all good. And ngl I didn't get any of these issues they got when I uploaded mine..it was kinda just import and upload

          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

          Cute Femboy doing cute things

          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

          JustCallMeLucasJ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • XXXHIBITIONISTX XXXHIBITIONIST

            @JustCallMeLucas WORKKEDDD thankssss so thankful I've learned more about unity because a month ago I would have had a panic attack trying to figure this out LMAO

            JustCallMeLucasJ
            JustCallMeLucasJ
            JustCallMeLucas
            wrote last edited by
            #42

            @XXXHIBITIONIST Thats perfectly fine we all start somewhere :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

              @Pretty_Boi hmm okay i'll try to upload it then, im kinda slow so i hope it works

              JustCallMeLucasJ
              JustCallMeLucasJ
              JustCallMeLucas
              wrote last edited by
              #43

              @SillyGooberToob If you want I can upload the fixed version

              miaM 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                @SillyGooberToob Its all good. And ngl I didn't get any of these issues they got when I uploaded mine..it was kinda just import and upload

                JustCallMeLucasJ
                JustCallMeLucasJ
                JustCallMeLucas
                wrote last edited by
                #44

                @Pretty_Boi Thats odd that you didnt have any problems but i did :<

                Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • JustCallMeLucasJ JustCallMeLucas

                  @Pretty_Boi Thats odd that you didnt have any problems but i did :<

                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_BoiP
                  Pretty_Boi
                  wrote last edited by
                  #45

                  @JustCallMeLucas Yeah and I didn't do anything. I just imported what's needed and imported the avatar. I didn't have to change gestures or anything. The only issue I had was easily fixable issue by just removing the pipeline manager and letting it re-add a new one then boom it was fine.

                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • N
                    N
                    NoahGold
                    wrote last edited by
                    #46

                    bump nsfw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • JustCallMeLucasJ JustCallMeLucas

                      @SillyGooberToob If you want I can upload the fixed version

                      miaM
                      miaM
                      mia
                      wrote last edited by
                      #47

                      @JustCallMeLucas ik its been a month but can you upload the fixed version? my unity knowledge is nonexistent and i cant figure it out 🥲

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular