Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. making nsfw edits to avatars aswell as edits to fixed vrcas pls note i do not fix vrcas i only edit the fixed avatar

making nsfw edits to avatars aswell as edits to fixed vrcas pls note i do not fix vrcas i only edit the fixed avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
nsfwunity packageedit of avatarhelpingservices
193 Posts 32 Posters 6.0k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

    @Razz dont woryr i gt u

    R
    R
    Razz
    wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @lenkagamine12
    Thanks twin!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • BerryBushB
      BerryBushB
      BerryBush
      wrote on last edited by
      #12

      Could you do a female edit of the Delphy Kobold?
      I've seen a good handful of people looking for one on here
      [register or login to view this hidden content]
      Screenshot 2026-08-21 9.48.19 AM.png

      If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

      lenkagamine12L R 2 Replies Last reply
      โœ”
      1
      • BerryBushB BerryBush

        Could you do a female edit of the Delphy Kobold?
        I've seen a good handful of people looking for one on here
        [register or login to view this hidden content]
        Screenshot 2026-08-21 9.48.19 AM.png

        lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12L
        lenkagamine12
        wrote on last edited by
        #13

        @BerryBush that wouldnt be too hard due to the high availability of em

        BerryBushB 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

          @BerryBush that wouldnt be too hard due to the high availability of em

          BerryBushB
          BerryBushB
          BerryBush
          wrote on last edited by
          #14

          @lenkagamine12
          Hence why I asked.
          I figured Since someone else already asked for something I wouldn't ask for anything that might be difficult so that I don't take too much of your time.
          (a quest version of the kobo would be nice if you do make one)

          If i bump your post even though its already been solved or found, it's so I can come back to it later on my pc

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Friend_5F
            Friend_5F
            Friend_5
            wrote on last edited by
            #15

            Can you make an edit of this Blot model by CandyCreaturez, but a female version?
            alt text
            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

            lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
            โœ”
            1
            • R Razz

              @lenkagamine12
              Yay ๐Ÿฅน

              Its so hard to find ny good female jolteon models
              (or any at all tbh, this is literally the ONLY jolteon I could find)

              RandoR
              RandoR
              Rando
              wrote on last edited by
              #16

              @Razz there is a Fexa (FNC cryptia) Jolteon, I think there might be a Deirabase one too

              DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
              Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

              lenkagamine12L R 2 Replies Last reply
              1
              • RandoR Rando

                @Razz there is a Fexa (FNC cryptia) Jolteon, I think there might be a Deirabase one too

                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12L
                lenkagamine12
                wrote on last edited by
                #17

                @Rando if u wana send me thos as well i may be able to cut parts and do a kit bash

                RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

                  @Rando if u wana send me thos as well i may be able to cut parts and do a kit bash

                  RandoR
                  RandoR
                  Rando
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #18

                  @lenkagamine12 That'll take a while to track down, I can wait my turn on them or help point Razz to em

                  DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                  Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                  lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • RandoR Rando

                    @Razz there is a Fexa (FNC cryptia) Jolteon, I think there might be a Deirabase one too

                    R
                    R
                    Razz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #19

                    @Rando
                    I've seen both of those but they look oversexualised or kinda sloppy imo.
                    The fnc one I don't classify as a "jolteon" but more rather just a Jolteon themed fexa, and the deira one has some kinda weird proportions and on quest I can never get the nsfw bits to be visible.

                    RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • R Razz

                      @Rando
                      I've seen both of those but they look oversexualised or kinda sloppy imo.
                      The fnc one I don't classify as a "jolteon" but more rather just a Jolteon themed fexa, and the deira one has some kinda weird proportions and on quest I can never get the nsfw bits to be visible.

                      RandoR
                      RandoR
                      Rando
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #20

                      @Razz agreed on both, figured I'd throw them out there in case unknown given few options

                      DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                      Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • RandoR Rando

                        @lenkagamine12 That'll take a while to track down, I can wait my turn on them or help point Razz to em

                        lenkagamine12L
                        lenkagamine12L
                        lenkagamine12
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #21

                        @Rando either one works at the moment im working on razzes model siince i have whts needed for it next il do urs rando

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • D
                          D
                          DragonPizza
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #22

                          Heyy I just wanted to know if you can add sensitive parts on this avi like this pink one, i would appreciate you. if you can't, ill rep you anyways for your kindness and time โค
                          GzR9PMoWMAEFWqu.jpg
                          fiyp0a9aoxk92d5xbiizgfcfoxtk.png
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          lenkagamine12L ัะตั€ะดั†ะตะก 2 Replies Last reply
                          โœ”
                          1
                          • espE
                            espE
                            esp
                            wrote on last edited by esp
                            #23

                            99145baa-59b1-463c-b419-2e7831d4cdb4-image.jpeg

                            [register or login to view this hidden content] if you can make the trans jax nsfw id appreciate it!

                            lenkagamine12L RandoR 3 Replies Last reply
                            โœ”
                            1
                            • R Razz

                              Can you do a female edit of this one?
                              ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                              jolteon.jpg
                              And hopefully make it quest compatible?

                              lenkagamine12L
                              lenkagamine12L
                              lenkagamine12
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #24

                              @Razz [register or login to view this hidden content] it should be in there i had to replace the origanal model with the heavily edited one i made but i did the best i could it not only has tits but has more of a female hair style hopefully everything still works if not let me know also if the package doasnt work and doasnt have any avatar in it let me know as its been a while since i made a unity package d7b94e3c-0ccb-44bc-b0e6-051ff4ade76c-image.jpeg

                              lenkagamine12L R 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWomanS
                                SillyRandomWoman
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #25

                                could you make a nsfw version of Miz's Jax model?
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                                ๐Ÿ‘
                                1
                                • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

                                  @Razz [register or login to view this hidden content] it should be in there i had to replace the origanal model with the heavily edited one i made but i did the best i could it not only has tits but has more of a female hair style hopefully everything still works if not let me know also if the package doasnt work and doasnt have any avatar in it let me know as its been a while since i made a unity package d7b94e3c-0ccb-44bc-b0e6-051ff4ade76c-image.jpeg

                                  lenkagamine12L
                                  lenkagamine12L
                                  lenkagamine12
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #26

                                  @esp il work on urs next

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • R Razz

                                    Can you do a female edit of this one?
                                    ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                                    jolteon.jpg
                                    And hopefully make it quest compatible?

                                    lenkagamine12L
                                    lenkagamine12L
                                    lenkagamine12
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #27

                                    @Razz did everything in the package work well

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SillyRandomWomanS SillyRandomWoman

                                      could you make a nsfw version of Miz's Jax model?
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      lenkagamine12L
                                      lenkagamine12L
                                      lenkagamine12
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #28

                                      @SillyRandomWoman yes i can

                                      SillyRandomWomanS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • D DragonPizza

                                        Heyy I just wanted to know if you can add sensitive parts on this avi like this pink one, i would appreciate you. if you can't, ill rep you anyways for your kindness and time โค
                                        GzR9PMoWMAEFWqu.jpg
                                        fiyp0a9aoxk92d5xbiizgfcfoxtk.png
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        lenkagamine12L
                                        lenkagamine12L
                                        lenkagamine12
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #29

                                        @DragonPizza sensitive parts thats my specialty

                                        lenkagamine12L 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • lenkagamine12L lenkagamine12

                                          @DragonPizza sensitive parts thats my specialty

                                          lenkagamine12L
                                          lenkagamine12L
                                          lenkagamine12
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #30

                                          @dragonpizza also rnt u wanting male or female sensitive parts

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular