Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: Label V2

GIFT: Label V2

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
labelnikkiefacetrackingbooth
26 Posts 19 Posters 3.6k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

    @Pandacamarena no idea why they were banned either tbh, i looked through their posts and threads and nothing too bad shows up, and the project works fine for me too tbh

    DubheD
    DubheD
    Dubhe
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @1MeowMix1 hmm i spoke to them and they have 0 clue what happened either. no clue what went down here ngl

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • uwugrrU uwugrr

      whos the creator?

      BaphometscurseB
      BaphometscurseB
      Baphometscurse
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @uwugrr The creator is someone named 1deadfox1 on discord

      Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
      No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Black SmilerB
        Black SmilerB
        Black Smiler
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        How do I use face tracking? It seems like there’s nothing inside the avatar

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DecayD
          DecayD
          Decay
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          Does this have an fbx/is there any way to get it? All I see is a scene and the only fbx is for the slippers, I want an fbx for the rest of the model

          faithF 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DecayD Decay

            Does this have an fbx/is there any way to get it? All I see is a scene and the only fbx is for the slippers, I want an fbx for the rest of the model

            faithF
            faithF
            faith
            wrote last edited by
            #20

            @Decay I can extract an fbx of the avatar if you want ^^

            DecayD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • faithF faith

              @Decay I can extract an fbx of the avatar if you want ^^

              DecayD
              DecayD
              Decay
              wrote last edited by
              #21

              @faith omggg I would appreciate that so much! I see there are fbxs of all the separate parts but I'd love to have one of everything put together! Thank you so much!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bariB
                bariB
                bari
                wrote last edited by
                #22

                is this model fixed at all

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • imagineswaggonI
                  imagineswaggonI
                  imagineswaggon
                  wrote last edited by
                  #23
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • NebulafangN Nebulafang

                    I dont know why the person was banned but the project works for me, the only problem was the materials, but with liltoon 2.3.3 works for me, this is my configuration if it works for someone

                    e823c06b-b634-4784-bfca-013c304037f4-image.jpeg

                    imagineswaggonI
                    imagineswaggonI
                    imagineswaggon
                    wrote last edited by
                    #24

                    @Nebulafang this worked for me TY

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bariB
                      bariB
                      bari
                      wrote last edited by
                      #25

                      is the last outfit even on this avi??

                      bariB 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bariB bari

                        is the last outfit even on this avi??

                        bariB
                        bariB
                        bari
                        wrote last edited by
                        #26

                        also is there even a version where everything on the project is ON the avi?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular