Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF > Chalo from Mofuaki (Found by Flippy) Thank you !! <3

LF > Chalo from Mofuaki (Found by Flippy) Thank you !! <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
35 Posts 20 Posters 11.4k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NyahahaN
    NyahahaN
    Nyahaha
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @Flippy I love you ! ❤ Thank you for sharing !! T_T *I shared the zil here if someone still interested (uploaded the file again) https://forum.ripper.store/topic/3212/lf-zil-mofuaki-s-model/34

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • FlippyF Flippy

      @vash60BDD I believe someone has posted it here on the site. Not 100% but do note I believe that avatar is not being updated so download at risk. Sorry for the wait ya'll!! 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) @Nyahaha @SylveonRibbons and others.

      A
      A
      asdfasfds
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      @Flippy TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • FlippyF Flippy

        @vash60BDD I believe someone has posted it here on the site. Not 100% but do note I believe that avatar is not being updated so download at risk. Sorry for the wait ya'll!! 🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com) @Nyahaha @SylveonRibbons and others.

        SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbonsS
        SylveonRibbons
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        @Flippy Tysm!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • FlippyF
          FlippyF
          Flippy
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          Update had released [register or login to view this hidden content]

          If I have it I'll try to share~!

          Subprime1264S 1 Reply Last reply
          ❤
          3
          • NyahahaN
            NyahahaN
            Nyahaha
            wrote on last edited by Nyahaha
            #20

            omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

            FlippyF L 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • NyahahaN Nyahaha

              omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

              FlippyF
              FlippyF
              Flippy
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              @Nyahaha Seems the FX layer was updated. O: Nothing extremely major. I’ll be providing future updates when I see them.

              If I have it I'll try to share~!

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • NyahahaN Nyahaha

                omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

                L
                L
                Layui
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                @Nyahaha there was an animation in the FX Layer marked as WD On even so the FX layer is build for WD Off what can make problems.
                (FX -> CLOTH RESET -> RESET was changed from WD On to WD Off)

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • FlippyF Flippy

                  Update had released [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Subprime1264S
                  Subprime1264S
                  Subprime1264
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  @Flippy Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! 😊

                  If you want share the links in my posts, remember copy post link and paste at your post, thanks.

                  CiTRo is THE BEST, Mamehinata and Shipilka CUTE TOOOOOOOO~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • NyahahaN
                    NyahahaN
                    Nyahaha
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    ooooh !! thank you @Layui !, and thank you very much @Flippy ! ❤

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • A
                      A
                      awuwora
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • owchxoO
                        owchxoO
                        owchxo
                        wrote on last edited by owchxo
                        #26

                        please update! link is down

                        FlippyF 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • owchxoO owchxo

                          please update! link is down

                          FlippyF
                          FlippyF
                          Flippy
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @owchi [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          If I have it I'll try to share~!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ?
                            ?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            Still have the 1.12 version? There's clothing I really like which only works with 1.12.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FlippyF
                              FlippyF
                              Flippy
                              wrote on last edited by Flippy
                              #29

                              Here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content] @fennecfluff

                              If I have it I'll try to share~!

                              F 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • ?
                                ?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #30

                                Thanks!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • System moved this topic from Looking for... on
                                • FlippyF Flippy

                                  Here you go! [register or login to view this hidden content] @fennecfluff

                                  F
                                  F
                                  Freebase0991
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #31

                                  @Flippy Hi! By chance do you have the ssp files :3 (also thank you for the base :DD )

                                  FlippyF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • F Freebase0991

                                    @Flippy Hi! By chance do you have the ssp files :3 (also thank you for the base :DD )

                                    FlippyF
                                    FlippyF
                                    Flippy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #32

                                    @Freebase0991 I looked in the files and all it has is the psd files. I hope that suffices. Doesn't seem to have any for ssp. Have the most recent update! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    If I have it I'll try to share~!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • tookawaiiT
                                      tookawaiiT
                                      tookawaii
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #33

                                      thanks

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • MedHeadM
                                        MedHeadM
                                        MedHead
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #34

                                        Thank youuu

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • E
                                          E
                                          ERYX_1
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #35
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular