Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF > Chalo from Mofuaki (Found by Flippy) Thank you !! <3

LF > Chalo from Mofuaki (Found by Flippy) Thank you !! <3

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
35 Posts 20 Posters 11.4k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • FlippyF Flippy

    Biggest fan of this maker! Will try to share when he drops!!

    SylveonRibbonsS
    SylveonRibbonsS
    SylveonRibbons
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Flippy ooooo,yes plzz

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TheLonelyBunnyT
      TheLonelyBunnyT
      TheLonelyBunny
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      1++++++

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • epicmuffinE
        epicmuffinE
        epicmuffin
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        YAAAAAAAAAAAAA

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • FlippyF Flippy

          Biggest fan of this maker! Will try to share when he drops!!

          NyahahaN
          NyahahaN
          Nyahaha
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @Flippy the avatars it makes are so pretty mostly !! aren't they ? :c !!!

          FlippyF 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • NyahahaN Nyahaha

            @Flippy the avatars it makes are so pretty mostly !! aren't they ? :c !!!

            FlippyF
            FlippyF
            Flippy
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Nyahaha So very! Probably my favorite artist outside of Mocmomo and a handful of others!

            If I have it I'll try to share~!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Lotus_HeavenL
              Lotus_HeavenL
              Lotus_Heaven
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              +1

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                Sugavr
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                +1

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • NyahahaN
                  NyahahaN
                  Nyahaha
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  bump * To keep it updated c:* (Is almost out ! <3)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • godG
                    godG
                    god
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    +1

                    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBORN TO DIE
                                       WORLD IS A FUCK
                                        Kill Em All 1989
                                      鬼神 I am trash man
                               410,757,864,530 DEAD COPS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DeadSkyD
                      DeadSkyD
                      DeadSky
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      +1

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • NyahahaN
                        NyahahaN
                        Nyahaha
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        bump is out ~ xD

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • vash60BDDV
                          vash60BDDV
                          vash60BDD
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          don't mean to derail slightly, but if anyone has Zil please lmk

                          https://mofumofumotimoti.booth.pm/items/1975108

                          ♡☮︎ love+peace ☮︎♡

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FlippyF
                            FlippyF
                            Flippy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            @vash60BDD I believe someone has posted it here on the site. Not 100% but do note I believe that avatar is not being updated so download at risk. Sorry for the wait ya'll!! [register or login to view this hidden content] @Nyahaha @SylveonRibbons and others.

                            If I have it I'll try to share~!

                            A SylveonRibbonsS 2 Replies Last reply
                            🤞
                            3
                            • NyahahaN
                              NyahahaN
                              Nyahaha
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              @Flippy I love you ! ❤ Thank you for sharing !! T_T *I shared the zil here if someone still interested (uploaded the file again) https://forum.ripper.store/topic/3212/lf-zil-mofuaki-s-model/34

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • FlippyF Flippy

                                @vash60BDD I believe someone has posted it here on the site. Not 100% but do note I believe that avatar is not being updated so download at risk. Sorry for the wait ya'll!! [register or login to view this hidden content] @Nyahaha @SylveonRibbons and others.

                                A
                                A
                                asdfasfds
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                @Flippy TYSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • FlippyF Flippy

                                  @vash60BDD I believe someone has posted it here on the site. Not 100% but do note I believe that avatar is not being updated so download at risk. Sorry for the wait ya'll!! [register or login to view this hidden content] @Nyahaha @SylveonRibbons and others.

                                  SylveonRibbonsS
                                  SylveonRibbonsS
                                  SylveonRibbons
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  @Flippy Tysm!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • FlippyF
                                    FlippyF
                                    Flippy
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Update had released [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    If I have it I'll try to share~!

                                    Subprime1264S 1 Reply Last reply
                                    ❤
                                    3
                                    • NyahahaN
                                      NyahahaN
                                      Nyahaha
                                      wrote on last edited by Nyahaha
                                      #20

                                      omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

                                      FlippyF L 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • NyahahaN Nyahaha

                                        omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

                                        FlippyF
                                        FlippyF
                                        Flippy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @Nyahaha Seems the FX layer was updated. O: Nothing extremely major. I’ll be providing future updates when I see them.

                                        If I have it I'll try to share~!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • NyahahaN Nyahaha

                                          omg @Flippy Thank you !! T_T !! ❤ ❤ ❤ do you know what was fixed or why the new version tho?

                                          L
                                          L
                                          Layui
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          @Nyahaha there was an animation in the FX Layer marked as WD On even so the FX layer is build for WD Off what can make problems.
                                          (FX -> CLOTH RESET -> RESET was changed from WD On to WD Off)

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular