Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. [SOLVED] LOOKING FOR This particular avatar

[SOLVED] LOOKING FOR This particular avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
avatarthicchelpfindplus sizegothneedhelp
10 Posts 3 Posters 330 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKaraS
    SulfuricKara
    wrote on last edited by SulfuricKara
    #1

    Hey folks! Been a long time. I'm looking for a very specific avatar that I used to own, but has either been wiped from existence out of my own "genius" or, well- that's about it.

    https://imgur.com/a/5FwAdKz

    These are a few screenshots and at least one outsider picture of a VRTuber that uses an extremely similar/the same avatar as a base, and I'm in DESPERATE need to find her again! I've been searching for well over an hour and a half and I just can't find her!

    Hey folks! Been a long time. I'm looking for a very specific avatar that I used to own, but has either been wiped from existence out of my own "genius" or, well- that's about it.

    https://imgur.com/a/5FwAdKz

    These are a few screenshots and at least one outsider picture of a VRTuber that uses an extremely similar/the same avatar as a base, and I'm in DESPERATE need to find her again! I've been searching for well over an hour and a half and I just can't find her!

    Hey folks! Been a long time. I'm looking for a very specific avatar that I used to own, but has either been wiped from existence out of my own "genius" or, well- that's about it.

    https://imgur.com/a/5FwAdKz

    These are a few screenshots and at least one outsider picture of a VRTuber that uses an extremely similar/the same avatar as a base, and I'm in DESPERATE need to find her again! I've been searching for well over an hour and a half and I just can't find her!

    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKaraS
      SulfuricKara
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      If you're not sure of what the avatar is, but you do recognize the head base, that might also be helpful!

      I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        idontevenjokelad
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Reup image? Imgur not work for me

        DO NOT TRAVEL ANYWHERE NEAR HAMPTON ROADS! You'll never be able to leave!

        SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SulfuricKaraS
          SulfuricKaraS
          SulfuricKara
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Swimmer2.png
          Swimmer.png
          Swimmer3.png
          HP5Jv43XUAAEv8q.jpg
          VRChat_2025-09-06_06-27-36.654_3840x2160.jpg

          I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKaraS
            SulfuricKara
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @idontevenjokelad This is what she looks like!

            I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              ManicRanek
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Looks like a Sleepycow model

              SulfuricKaraS 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M ManicRanek

                Looks like a Sleepycow model

                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKaraS
                SulfuricKara
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @ManicRanek Definitely a few similarities, but upon looking through their catalog, none of these look like her.

                I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I idontevenjokelad

                  Reup image? Imgur not work for me

                  SulfuricKaraS
                  SulfuricKaraS
                  SulfuricKara
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @idontevenjokelad Any ideas?

                  I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKaraS
                    SulfuricKara
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump!

                    I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SulfuricKaraS
                      SulfuricKaraS
                      SulfuricKara
                      wrote on last edited by SulfuricKara
                      #10

                      Holy SHITTTT I found it!!! https://vrmodels.store/avatars/46872-meiri.html

                      I cross-referenced the dates these were taken and BARELY scrolled past her.

                      It's been SOLVED

                      I've uninstalled Unity Hub/Unity Editors and can no longer help :( I just can't justify the costs of spending time doing this anymore.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SulfuricKaraS SulfuricKara marked this topic as a regular topic on

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular