Rivals of Aether 2 La Reina Blend UNITY PORT AND VRC
-
(

Is anyone able to make this apparently official blender model of La Reina from Rivals of Aether 2 unity supported for VRC? I got the file for her if anyone is interested; in this link ()
I would really appreciate it if someone is able to, I'd love it actually!
-
bump pls
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login