Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Found! Brooke | PC + Quest | VRCFT by CilCipher

Found! Brooke | PC + Quest | VRCFT by CilCipher

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Furry Avatars
cutefemalemalefemboyfurry
94 Posts 37 Posters 2.9k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    KoolAidmann2025
    wrote last edited by
    #81

    +1

    I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K
      K
      KoolAidmann2025
      wrote last edited by
      #82

      +1

      I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TheLonelyBunnyT
        TheLonelyBunnyT
        TheLonelyBunny
        wrote last edited by
        #83

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K
          K
          KoolAidmann2025
          wrote last edited by
          #84

          +1

          I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 757
            757
            75
            wrote last edited by
            #85

            bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • K
              K
              KoolAidmann2025
              wrote last edited by
              #86

              +1

              I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 757
                757
                75
                wrote last edited by
                #87

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TheLonelyBunnyT
                  TheLonelyBunnyT
                  TheLonelyBunny
                  wrote last edited by
                  #88

                  bump

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • K
                    K
                    KoolAidmann2025
                    wrote last edited by
                    #89

                    found working unity on vrcmods. page taken down but file here

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    💗
                    5
                    • doll.zipD doll.zip has marked this topic as solved
                    • R
                      R
                      roseyy
                      wrote last edited by
                      #90

                      bump nsfw version

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • catsyrup5000C
                        catsyrup5000C
                        catsyrup5000
                        wrote last edited by
                        #91

                        @koolaidmann2025 Wait really? Somebody downvoted you because it's not the NSFW version? Whoever that was, they suck
                        Also: Bump for NSFW

                        'preciate upvotes, but if I'm just pointing at somebody else's post, go give them an upvote, too :)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • TokeiNekoT
                          TokeiNekoT
                          TokeiNeko
                          wrote last edited by
                          #92

                          I think people downvoted cause vrcmods doesn't have paid models on it and that feels really sus.

                          K 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ashleyloireA
                            ashleyloireA
                            ashleyloire
                            wrote last edited by ashleyloire
                            #93

                            tbf i think they meant vrmodels not vrcmods, as vrmodels is down rn.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

                              I think people downvoted cause vrcmods doesn't have paid models on it and that feels really sus.

                              K
                              K
                              KoolAidmann2025
                              wrote last edited by
                              #94

                              @TokeiNeko yes, I had been the meaning vrmodels

                              I am Polish. English is not my first language. Everything I type has been translated with Google Translate. I apologize for the confusion!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular