Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Found by PitaPiza & THTGOD : "Xayax" (Scratch Avatar/PC/Quest/FT) by Kayceecore

Found by PitaPiza & THTGOD : "Xayax" (Scratch Avatar/PC/Quest/FT) by Kayceecore

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
jinxxykayceescratcheboyfoundsolved
55 Posts 26 Posters 1.3k Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • pure870193P pure870193

    @meowziess im getting this as well, popping up as a Trojan:Win32/MalUri.A!cl

    PitaPizaP
    PitaPizaP
    PitaPiza
    wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @pure870193 well if that is true, the creator has put a virus on it and not me and means I've gotten it. But I can promise I haven't messed around with it and have no idea how to even put a virus on anything

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PitaPizaP
      PitaPizaP
      PitaPiza
      wrote on last edited by
      #47

      May I ask what u are using to scan the file so I can do the same? Bc Microsoft defender says there is nothing for me when I scan it

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • T
        T
        Thegames
        wrote on last edited by Thegames
        #48

        for some reason the quest avatar scruches up when it loads in f39d533b-f305-444a-a6bf-90b14b50397f-image.jpeg

        PitaPizaP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T Thegames

          for some reason the quest avatar scruches up when it loads in f39d533b-f305-444a-a6bf-90b14b50397f-image.jpeg

          PitaPizaP
          PitaPizaP
          PitaPiza
          wrote on last edited by
          #49

          @Thegames oh wth, I didn't upload the quest version for myself so I had no idea it does that. I guess it's just broken and the creator has no idea and hasn't fixed it. There hasn't been an updated version since I bought it. I'll keep an eye out for if he uploads the files

          T 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PitaPizaP PitaPiza

            Finally it is done!!! Sorry for the wait
            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
            Password: upvotepls

            R
            R
            Reveethecat
            wrote on last edited by
            #50

            @PitaPiza tyyy❤

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • PitaPizaP PitaPiza

              @Thegames oh wth, I didn't upload the quest version for myself so I had no idea it does that. I guess it's just broken and the creator has no idea and hasn't fixed it. There hasn't been an updated version since I bought it. I'll keep an eye out for if he uploads the files

              T
              T
              Thegames
              wrote on last edited by Thegames
              #51

              @PitaPiza appreciated thank you i was going to ask someone in his server if they can fix the problem but im concern that they will know i didnt buy it because they propably put a gtitch on it

              PitaPizaP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T Thegames

                @PitaPiza appreciated thank you i was going to ask someone in his server if they can fix the problem but im concern that they will know i didnt buy it because they propably put a gtitch on it

                PitaPizaP
                PitaPizaP
                PitaPiza
                wrote on last edited by
                #52

                @Thegames yeah don't go into the server and ask, it'll def get u blacklisted bc u didn't buy it

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • gussisbussG
                  gussisbussG
                  gussisbuss
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #53

                  any updates about the quest version?

                  PitaPizaP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • gussisbussG gussisbuss

                    any updates about the quest version?

                    PitaPizaP
                    PitaPizaP
                    PitaPiza
                    wrote on last edited by PitaPiza
                    #54

                    @gussisbuss @thegames
                    Sorry for the late response guys but I downloaded the quest version again and tried it myself and it doesn't break in game mode for me like previously stated.

                    Here's an updated link with both files: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    Password: upvotepls

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    5
                    • T
                      T
                      Thegames
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #55

                      @PitaPiza its works now thank you

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular