Found by PitaPiza & THTGOD : "Xayax" (Scratch Avatar/PC/Quest/FT) by Kayceecore
-
Bump
-
-
-
@THTGOD OMG I wish I saw this earlier. I just payed for him, I would've done the price split
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@PitaPiza TNKS
-
-
-
@PitaPiza whats up with this file? my pc keeps rejecting it due to a virus being detected ive been on this forum for months downloading avis and not once have had this happen to me im a bit confused rn at what could be the issue?

-
@PitaPiza whats up with this file? my pc keeps rejecting it due to a virus being detected ive been on this forum for months downloading avis and not once have had this happen to me im a bit confused rn at what could be the issue?

@meowziess I have no idea why it's doing that, I haven't done anything to it and idk if that's what u are getting at. I didn't have the issue myself downloading it from payhip when I bought it. I'll try and download it from the link myself and see if that pops up for me too
-
-
-
-
i scanned both the quest and pc files with virus total and windows defender and they came up clean, idk what is up with that persons antivirus
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

