LF: Live2D model_汎用モデル_VTS専用_男女問わず_Puppy
-
would kill for this model T T would anyone happen to be able to share?
-
BYE i forgot to include the link https://booth.pm/en/items/7905487
-
BYE i forgot to include the link https://booth.pm/en/items/7905487
@throwawayburner You can just download the free trial and get rid of the watermark via art mesh. Just like I did here.

-
@throwawayburner You can just download the free trial and get rid of the watermark via art mesh. Just like I did here.

Here is a small guide.
- Open the Free Trial Model in Vtube Studio
You click on this- Now on the right site you go here click on it

- Then scroll down until you find this
Click on it
Look for these numbers. Click on any of them.- This window will open
Make sure the one I highligthed is set to 0 and then click on okay. - Do this to all the numbers I have marked in blue. Once you are done with all that click ok again and its done. The model comes with all the toggles except for watermark. But we just got rid of it with those steps ^-^
-
@throwawayburner You can just download the free trial and get rid of the watermark via art mesh. Just like I did here.

@Ayatsune oh my GOD you're the best!!! Thank you!!!!
-
T throwawayburner has marked this topic as solved on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login