Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【GIFT】: Avatars that have been ripped and converted into editable packages!!

【GIFT】: Avatars that have been ripped and converted into editable packages!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetpackagevrchatgiftsvrca
7 Posts 5 Posters 795 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
    #1

    Hi, everyone. I'm starting to rip avatars and turn them into editable packages.

    1. For the first example, I’ll include a photo of the Unity package I uploaded myself to show you (of course, you can download and use it normally).

    2. I recommend installing the VCC packages the way I did; of course, they won’t always be set up this way.

    3. I’ll rip avatars on request, completely FREE of charge.

    4. If you want a ripped avatar, send me the link like this: https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_bb9b5a31-9f90-47cf-b8a1-ac2e7ba33fd4

    5. It must be a public avatar, not a private one.

    6. Remember that not all avatars can be ripped... 🫠

    Screenshot 2026-08-14 160931.png

    The photo above is what I used as a reference. The photo below, on the other hand, is the customizable avatar I created myself (I found the shaders, etc.) and it works great (it’s also an example of how I create them :3). Of course, you can download it from the website where I uploaded it myself. You’ll find the password below the photos!!

    Screenshot 2026-08-14 161635.png Screenshot 2026-08-14 161823.png Screenshot 2026-08-14 161831.png

    The link for the avatar is: [register or login to view this hidden content]
    The password is: Upvote :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
      #2
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • J
        J
        jsdfjsfjskdfs
        wrote on last edited by jsdfjsfjskdfs
        #3

        I think u want to send as a comment, so can u try this avatar please https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6a1f5d70-6339-416d-96ef-6cc94e4bff61

        ? 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • J jsdfjsfjskdfs

          I think u want to send as a comment, so can u try this avatar please https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_6a1f5d70-6339-416d-96ef-6cc94e4bff61

          ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @jsdfjsfjskdfs That's great; I'll send it to you as soon as I'm done!! :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • R
            R
            reehee2
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            do you fix VRCA's? i have like five or six VRCA's that im struggling to fix myself.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MuliBovichM
              MuliBovichM
              MuliBovich
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Can you rip this one please? https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_8f0a6a25-108f-4ba8-8488-40d13ed5d3a4 I am wanting the texture's from it, everything else I don't really care about

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • extraE
                extraE
                extra
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_404ad7d6-5fe4-4f2d-8934-54e36e733228
                https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_a72ca408-956c-4c26-a561-75ebbd0353da
                please :3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular