Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Voltage/Surge by Badelynge3D.

Voltage/Surge by Badelynge3D.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
sonic
103 Posts 29 Posters 2.5k Views 63 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • virailleV
    virailleV
    viraille
    wrote on last edited by
    #55

    bUMP

    Hello from the World Wide Web :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvetteR
      RoseVelvette
      wrote on last edited by
      #56

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Pretty_BoiP
        Pretty_BoiP
        Pretty_Boi
        wrote on last edited by
        #57

        Bump

        Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

        I do commissions DM me please<3!!

        Cute Femboy doing cute things

        Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_BoiP
          Pretty_Boi
          wrote on last edited by
          #58

          Bump

          Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

          I do commissions DM me please<3!!

          Cute Femboy doing cute things

          Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VRCavi21xV
            VRCavi21xV
            VRCavi21x
            wrote on last edited by
            #59

            Bump!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_BoiP
              Pretty_Boi
              wrote on last edited by
              #60

              Bump

              Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

              I do commissions DM me please<3!!

              Cute Femboy doing cute things

              Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • RoseVelvetteR
                RoseVelvetteR
                RoseVelvette
                wrote on last edited by
                #61

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AkkoTheFishA
                  AkkoTheFishA
                  AkkoTheFish
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #62

                  bumpo

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_BoiP
                    Pretty_Boi
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #63

                    Bump

                    Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                    I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                    Cute Femboy doing cute things

                    Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • virailleV
                      virailleV
                      viraille
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #64

                      bump

                      Hello from the World Wide Web :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        ThatOneLucario
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #65

                        I have good news!!!! Have fun ;3
                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        virailleV S 2 Replies Last reply
                        ๐Ÿ‘
                        4
                        • T ThatOneLucario

                          I have good news!!!! Have fun ;3
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          virailleV
                          virailleV
                          viraille
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #66

                          @ThatOneLucario Bump quest version

                          Hello from the World Wide Web :3

                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • virailleV viraille

                            @ThatOneLucario Bump quest version

                            T
                            T
                            ThatOneLucario
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #67

                            @viraille I usually only buy the PC Version, because of my bad spending habits. Sorry dude ๐Ÿ˜ž

                            RoseVelvetteR 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Pretty_BoiP
                              Pretty_BoiP
                              Pretty_Boi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #68

                              You can make it quest compatible easily using vrcquesttools guys. And just lower the textures if need be

                              Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                              I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                              Cute Femboy doing cute things

                              Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                              VRCavi21xV 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Pretty_BoiP Pretty_Boi

                                You can make it quest compatible easily using vrcquesttools guys. And just lower the textures if need be

                                VRCavi21xV
                                VRCavi21xV
                                VRCavi21x
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #69

                                @Pretty_Boi true but converting usually break some intended functions of the Avatar that the creator never intended since it was made for that Version of the game and not the other

                                but it should still work pretty well

                                Pretty_BoiP 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VRCavi21xV VRCavi21x

                                  @Pretty_Boi true but converting usually break some intended functions of the Avatar that the creator never intended since it was made for that Version of the game and not the other

                                  but it should still work pretty well

                                  Pretty_BoiP
                                  Pretty_BoiP
                                  Pretty_Boi
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #70

                                  @VRCavi21x Yeah it should. But this avi has nothing special on it so conversion should be fine as long as you stick to what you know and not venture off doing other stuff. Atleast till someone drops the quest version or not. Only things that won't look right are the glasses on quest and the hues don't work (obvi) but everythign else looked fine when I did it

                                  Kinda here just for Avis.. sometimes I'll give stuff out and help

                                  I do commissions DM me please<3!!

                                  Cute Femboy doing cute things

                                  Please don't ping me after a few months or years on topic post.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T ThatOneLucario

                                    @viraille I usually only buy the PC Version, because of my bad spending habits. Sorry dude ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvetteR
                                    RoseVelvette
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #71

                                    @ThatOneLucario when you buy surge model, you dont have to re buy it again, you just have to download pc and quest surge model files

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvetteR
                                      RoseVelvette
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #72

                                      Bump for surge quest model files please

                                      Im not gonna convert surge model so ya

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • T ThatOneLucario

                                        I have good news!!!! Have fun ;3
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        S
                                        S
                                        Shadowmonarch95
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #73

                                        @ThatOneLucario by any chance you dont have her blend file?

                                        T 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvetteR
                                          RoseVelvette
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #74

                                          BUMP for full package of surge model files

                                          SmartSelect_20260826_203522_Chrome.jpg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular