GIFT : coquetona(Milltina)
-

I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this, but if anyone would like to use this asset, please feel free to do so. And if any of you could convert this asset into liltoon or Poiyomi format, I'd really appreciate it—since this asset file is in FBX format, and I can't do it myself.
-

I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this, but if anyone would like to use this asset, please feel free to do so. And if any of you could convert this asset into liltoon or Poiyomi format, I'd really appreciate it—since this asset file is in FBX format, and I can't do it myself.
-
@.gaylord. Is this link okay?
-
D doll.zip referenced this topic on
-
D doll.zip referenced this topic on
-

I'm not sure if it's okay to ask this, but if anyone would like to use this asset, please feel free to do so. And if any of you could convert this asset into liltoon or Poiyomi format, I'd really appreciate it—since this asset file is in FBX format, and I can't do it myself.
-
@angusdld Thanks for sharing.
You can get decent results just by creating a material, setting the shader to Liltoon, and assigningDefaultMaterial_2D_Viewto the main color andDefaultMaterial_Normal_OpenGLto the normal map. -
does anyone know how to make it move along with the body?
it clips a lot for me
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login