Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. Gift: Female Nsfw Druffle Edit.

Gift: Female Nsfw Druffle Edit.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
drufflensfwfemaleeditavatarfurry
41 Posts 17 Posters 3.4k Views 39 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • knlakK
    knlakK
    knlak
    wrote on last edited by
    #31

    is anyone else getting this error whenever they try to extract the file?
    4be70e5e-8d8e-470a-b10e-4805b0b99237-image.jpeg

    E 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • knlakK knlak

      is anyone else getting this error whenever they try to extract the file?
      4be70e5e-8d8e-470a-b10e-4805b0b99237-image.jpeg

      E
      E
      ErrorSans365
      wrote on last edited by
      #32

      @knlak Idk what causes the issue, what I will tell you what I did to fix it, is I opened up the 7zip application itself, and found the file through that and extracted it that way. It won't work via normal extraction.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NADOESN
        NADOESN
        NADOES
        wrote on last edited by
        #33

        so question, in the horny menu what does the toggles of nsfw decal and nipples suppose to do? i click them it it doesn't do anything

        E 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • NADOESN NADOES

          so question, in the horny menu what does the toggles of nsfw decal and nipples suppose to do? i click them it it doesn't do anything

          E
          E
          ErrorSans365
          wrote on last edited by
          #34

          @NADOES Tbh You might just have to fix it in Unity, cause mine does the same thing.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BattyBrattyB
            BattyBrattyB
            BattyBratty
            wrote on last edited by
            #35

            read up above

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Goo8ieG
              Goo8ieG
              Goo8ie
              wrote last edited by
              #36

              is there ft on this?

              Goobie1 Goobie 2

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • grrmeowG
                grrmeowG
                grrmeow
                wrote last edited by
                #37

                is there any male nsfw

                RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • grrmeowG grrmeow

                  is there any male nsfw

                  RexyAwooR
                  RexyAwooR
                  RexyAwoo
                  wrote last edited by
                  #38

                  @grrmeow you can find plenty of dick assets throughout ripperstore. just find one you like and use that lmao.

                  MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                  I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                  Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                  grrmeowG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                    @grrmeow you can find plenty of dick assets throughout ripperstore. just find one you like and use that lmao.

                    grrmeowG
                    grrmeowG
                    grrmeow
                    wrote last edited by
                    #39

                    @RexyAwoo ah dang i wanted to see if there was one FOR druffle cuz of the texturs but alrighty

                    RexyAwooR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • grrmeowG grrmeow

                      @RexyAwoo ah dang i wanted to see if there was one FOR druffle cuz of the texturs but alrighty

                      RexyAwooR
                      RexyAwooR
                      RexyAwoo
                      wrote last edited by
                      #40

                      @grrmeow What I typically do is copy the exact settings for textures over to the genitals. Also I'm pretty sure there is one already like officially but don't quote me on that

                      MY PC IS CURRENTLY OUT OF COMMISSION. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO ANY WORK (RIPPING OR OTHERWISE) UNTIL IT IS FULLY FIXED.

                      I can rip avatars, and I can semi-fix some. Preferably furry avatars. Up to 5 a day for the time being. If you want, I can grab the vrca and hand it over, simply DM me and ask!

                      Please +rep if possible, I would appreciate it ^^

                      grrmeowG 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • RexyAwooR RexyAwoo

                        @grrmeow What I typically do is copy the exact settings for textures over to the genitals. Also I'm pretty sure there is one already like officially but don't quote me on that

                        grrmeowG
                        grrmeowG
                        grrmeow
                        wrote last edited by
                        #41

                        @RexyAwoo ahhh i see thank you!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular