Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: A VRC ready avatar of the VTuber Sinder. (NSFW preferred)

LF: A VRC ready avatar of the VTuber Sinder. (NSFW preferred)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Uncategorized
vtuberavatarnsfwedit of avatar
17 Posts 7 Posters 631 Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ArtieA
    ArtieA
    Artie
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Bumping this because i forgor about things.

    The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ArtieA
      ArtieA
      Artie
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      Bumping this again.

      I'll keep bumping it every few days.

      The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • R
        R
        rad33
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        If you find a way to make it fbx tell me

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ArtieA
          ArtieA
          Artie
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          Bumping this

          The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Daniel.DD
            Daniel.DD
            Daniel.D
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Bump

            “ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟ ᴄᴏʟʟᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ᴇɴᴛʜᴜꜱɪᴀꜱᴛ / ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ”

            𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnkaFlintyU
              UnkaFlintyU
              UnkaFlinty
              wrote last edited by
              #13

              If I were to purchase and share the model, is there anyone here who'd be willing to also convert it into a .pmx for use in MikuMikuDance?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T
                T
                Thoka
                wrote last edited by
                #14

                maybe cheaper through the artist's patreon https://www.patreon.com/newbie7586/posts/full-release-141291960
                Tho unsure how the actual distribution rules are. if they realy hand it out for the way cheaper member price

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ArtieA
                  ArtieA
                  Artie
                  wrote last edited by
                  #15

                  I'd have to check. I'll try and see if I can't contact them.

                  The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • ArtieA
                    ArtieA
                    Artie
                    wrote last edited by
                    #16

                    Yeah I'd have to be a member and I don't have the money right now. Plus I don't even know if it's possible to convert a Koikatsu model into a compatible VRChat avatar.

                    The internet has taught me that I have a questionably low freakiness level.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ShingakiS
                      ShingakiS
                      Shingaki
                      wrote last edited by
                      #17

                      Bump

                      magic
                      ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular