Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. BONFIE EDIT (RELEASED!)

BONFIE EDIT (RELEASED!)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fniabonfieeditcryptiacurvesfncfazclaires
222 Posts 85 Posters 13.4k Views 175 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • nihil.rarN nihil.rar

    @angel27253 still you're missing some kind of required package or asset which is causing those scripts to break or they are breaking some other way somehow (less likely), Unity should NOT be trying to open a .blend, I don't have blender installed and I worked with this avatar just fine, I would guess you're opening an incorrect scene (there are at least 2) which is trying to reference the blend file, which is not what you need, but those seem to be the only issues now

    nihil.rarN
    nihil.rarN
    nihil.rar
    wrote last edited by
    #221

    actually I think i know the issue! I completely forgot to mention this in the original post
    you NEED a package called d4rk's optimiser for the quest version. I'm so sorry for not mentioning this sooner

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • nihil.rarN
      nihil.rarN
      nihil.rar
      wrote last edited by
      #222

      at least i think you do. I think i remember using that

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular